Whats happing

It was finely the dayyy,we were going to the beach! Leo have raph the okay and after begging and begging and annoying him he said we can! So we were all getting ready to go in the turtle tank "Donnie!" Leo screamed "What!?" Donnie yelled back "did you pack my sword?!" "No? Why would I?" "I can't find it!" Donnie looked annoyed as he went to help Leo find his sword. Me and raph were packing everything into the tank since we would be gone for a bit.April said she couldn't go because of school or whatever,we packed everything food,water,weapons,art supplies,mats,weights,comics,first aid, I even tried sneaking Sheldon on the tank but Donnie stoped me because apparently water can hurt him I think he's just scared of losing Sheldon. "LEO IT WAS ON YOUR BED" we heard donnie scream "oh! I didn't think to look there,thanks don!" Donnie didn't respond as they both walked out with all of Leo's things "you sure we have enough Donnie?" Raph asked "yea I did the math I'm sure we'll be okay" Donnie responded to him getting in the tank. As I was hoping in I realized I forgot something really really important "...WAIT I FORGOT MY BLANKET AND HOODIE" I think I scared Everyone because they all kinda jumped,anyway I ran out to go get it,but that wasn't the only thing I was gonna go do,I wanted to go say bye to dad. When I walked over to his couch I saw that he was sleeping so I just wrote a note instead and left it in the kitchen. I ran back to the tank and hopped in getting bucked. "Don't scream like that out of nowhere you scared me" raph told me " okay! I'm sorry" I responded "it's fine just not again" he said.

We were only ten minutes In and we already had a problem I um really really um have to go to the bathroom,but Donnie hates stoping on road trips, I was crossing my legs and playing on the Nintendo trying my best to hold it in but I really couldn't for much longer "hey Donnie?" I was kinda nervous to ask "hm?" He responded "I um" "you need to pee,huh?" I nodded "I knew it I told you to go before we left" "I know but please" I begged "do you really have to? Can you not hold it?" I shook my head no "ugh fine" he said pulling over into a gestation but one with those outdoor bathrooms because we uh look a little different. I finished doing my thing and hopped back in "ask raph and Leo if they want something" Donnie told me turning the tank back on,I turned to look at them but they were sleeping "nope! There okay!" Donnie nodded and continued driving

I was drawing when Leo woke up,he got up and started looking for food in the back,but he just sat down with a bottle of water " im hungryyyyy" he started to complain "there's food in the back,im sure there's something you want back there" Donnie told him "there's not! No McDonald's!" "We can't get McDonald's Aprils not with us" "ughhhh" Leo kept complaining, witch i think annoyed donnie enough to pull into a McDonald's parking lot and look in the back at us "everyone write down what you want and write son for raph" he said looking for something in the cup holders "but Aprils not here,how are we gonna get food? It's day time" I asked writing down what I wanted "I've been working on something and I'm gonna try it out to see how it goes" he said putting on a watch,I handed my notebook to Leo and started to watch Donnie,he pushed the clock part of the watch like it was a button and then this purple smoke came out of no where and out of no where donnie was human! Like full human! "Did it work?" He asked me "your human! How'd you do that!" I was so surprised I mean we're mutants not humans "oh you know science stuff" he responded grabbing the note book and jumping out of the tank.

A few minutes later he came back with three big bags and threw the bag then himself in the tank,the minute he jumped in he turned human again "oh my god" he said sounding relieved "what happened?" I asked him "I thought I wasn't gonna get here on time" he said giving out the food "I'm glad you did" I said taking my 20 piece chicken nugget's and my sweet n sour sauce with my large fries. Donnie started eating his Big Mac and Pepsi,he started the car.

After I ate I fell asleep and woke up to leo shaking me "what?" I asked haft asleep "where at a gestation go pee" I nodded and hopped out Donnie was pumping gas,it was late and dark because Donnie was in his turtle form and raph was doing push up on the floor. I went to the bathroom and came out to everyone waiting for me in the tank I hopped in and bucked up then I fell back asleep.

The next time I got woken up it was raph shaking me awake "we're here mikey it's time to get up" I nodded and sat up rubbing my eyes to try to wake up fully, I got up and started taking our bags inside and started to unpack me and Donnie were gonna share a room then me and raph and Leo were gonna share another one,we were all unpacked our stuff and organizing everything, I was cleaning and organizing the kitchen and bathroom while everyone worked on the bedrooms

It's been hours it's now sunset "pleaseee! Can we please go trainnnn?!?" I was begging the rest of my brothers to go out and train with me outside.Leo jumped up and started begging with me,I think he was just bored but who cares. "Oh come on please? Just 25 minutes!" Leo started begging.Donnie and raph looked at eachother and Donnie shrugged his shoulders. "Fine we can train for 25 minutes but that's it no more" "YAYAYAYAYAYAY" both me and Leo screamed running outside.

We were working on two vs one battles so two people would attack one person as the bad guys and the forth person would work on handling there weapon better, this time it was me who was working on that,I was messing around having fun when I felt a pain in my arms, I looked down and saw my arms cracked and glowing,it hurt like hell then this circle opened in front of me, my brothers rushed over "are you okay?" Donnie asked "I don't know it hurts I don't know what I did what do I do am I gonna die?" I was freaking out "breath just breath" Leo was telling me.As they were trying to calm me down someone stepped though the circle.