Is it done

England's Pov

America blacked out nearly 5 minutes before firefighters showed up.
They stared in horror at the mess in front of them before getting to work.
Arthur was glad they were helping, persevering through the ash and wreckage.
In the time he wasn't paying attention, Arthur lost track of Matthew.
He began to panic.
"Matthew? Matthew where are you?" He yelled over the noise hoping to be heard, but he wasn't.
Arthur began to drag Alfred away from the mess, before going back to search for Matthew.
He was searching for what seemed like decades. No one could see him. Matthew could have been trampled by the frightened Americans.
Then a new, louder scream broke through.
Arthur knew who it was, not the man he was searching for though.
Alfred. Which meant...
He looked up and gasped the south tower began to sway before it caved in on itself.
One by one each floor caved in. It didn't fall like a tree would, it didn't really 'fall' either.
It collapsed.
Thousands of people were still inside. Along with more thousands of people standing outside it, petrified as dust came rushing toward them.
Finally Arthur remembered his voice. He spun around and yelled, "Run!"
And they did, people grabbed young ones and rushed for shelter. They hid under cars and in shops.
Arthur grabbed Alfred and tried to drag him away, but Alfred was to heavy.
Suddenly the weight was lifted off his shoulders. A tall American firefighter was helping Arthur move Alfred the three had just made it to a shop when the windows burst open and they were forced to the ground.
Bits of glass cut through Arthur's military uniform and broke though skin.
A deafening roar shook the ground, people screamed as the debris and ash broke through the walls.
When it stopped though, it was way too quiet.