Terrorists

Canada's Pov

Matthew was scared.
He was trapped under some rubble and unable to move.
Matthew just wanted to go home to Canada and curl up with a book and forget this had happened.
But not now. Now he had to wait for someone to rescue him.
"Help! Somebody help me!" Matthew yelled as loud as he could.
It was a couple seconds later when a voice responded, "Hold on, sir. We'll pull you out."
Slowly light began to filter in. Finally two firefighters pulled him out.
"We have to hurry it won't be long before the north tower comes down as well."
Hurrying him away, and into a small shop before they left again.
Coincidently it was the same shop Arthur and Alfred were in. And almost immediately, paramedics began to work on him.
Matthew was coughing really hard. To the point where it felt like his lungs were going to come out.
Alfred, who had an air mask on, moved to put the mask on his brother.
Gradually Matthew's coughing stopped, but Alfred began to cough up blood.
Then they switched. They continued this for a little bit, before a roar broke through silence and Alfred cried out in pain.
The north tower was coming down. People scrambled behind things to protect themselves, but Alfred shielded Matthew from the onslaught of rubble.
Matthew closed his eyes.
'Please make this end' he prayed.