Chapter 6

"Seriously I don't know what is wrong with him, His been acting differently since yesterday night. Should I ask Dawn maybe he might know what's the problem and doesn't want to tell me anything making the whole matter worst, won't even make eye contact this morning while talking with me. Oh My Gush am so frustrated i need to smoke " Luke kept murmuring to himself going down the steps to the balcony to smoke then be dump into Dawn.

"Thank God you're here"

"What the actual fuck? Can't you see where you're going!" Dawn shouted not even looking up to see who dumped into him

" Are you talking to me?" Came the low and deep voice of Luke.
Dawn Froze not believing he shouted to his superior, Don's second Man and Best Friend.

"A-am sorry Sir, I have been stressed, yes that's it. Am sorry sir" He answered looking down while scratching his nape because his nervous, hoping Luke will forgive him and not tell his Don about it.

"It's okay, we'll have been stressed recently. David's been giving everybody too much work for the past weeks now. I swear that Man needs to get laid"
Luke said laughing while Dawn stood there looking at Luke like his a mad Man then Luke got it that he was only one laughing, he glared at Dawn making him gulp

"Why weren't you laughing?" Dawn stood there not knowing what to say or do, he gulped again
Why do he have to be this scary? At times I wonder who's the Boss. well he does respect Don so I guess he either fears Don or is because of their friendship that I don't know and don't want to interfere too. Dawn said in his mind while gulping too hard

"You see Sir, we, no I brought a guy home from the club hoping he'll satisfy Don but he couldn't handle the sex according to Don. Don was very angry last night and asked me to take him to Cherry Hill Club while driving he suddenly wanted caffeine, we went to the coffee shop then he picked interest in a boy called Kelvin, here is his file Sir."
Dawn said in a breath, then having a confused Luke

" So all this shit is because his isn't laid? Oh my goodness David can be funny. Lemme have the file, I'll take it to him myself thanks Man " Luke said petting Dawn's shoulder going off to David's office.

He got to office and David's not there, Luke decided to go through the file to see the boy that caught David's attention last night.
Hmm Kelvin Benjamin 23years that's awesome, wow a college student too hmm and an only child wow, his Bisexual too wonderful, maybe this time David will have a real relationship other than one night stands, show him enough love and care. I can't wait for them to get married OMG what is wrong you Luke Clinton?

Wait what is that! He has a girlfriend too? Rita Wilson? That name sounds familiar where have I heard it before, hmmm that's it! the girl from  last week night stands? Yes that's it.

why Is he dating a slut? He doesn't deserve that kind of girl and David wants him too. Then it's settled I'll have to make him realize that his been with a slut then David will have him? YES am so wonderful but first I need to hear from David to be sure that his not gonna play with him too.

Luke kept murmuring to himself not noticing when David came back.
Lost in this thought till he bumped into David

"Shit! Why will you stand there you bastard" he said glaring at David, while David smirks

"I don't know what you're saying Son of a Gun. You weren't looking and dumped into me but it's okay because you're my very good friend. So, tell me what got you so lost in thought huh? Looking for a tight hole and you can't find it ?" David said while smirking at Luke.
Luke being Luke was left speechless because he couldn't believe that the animal (David) was busy thinking about shit while smirking too while he was thinking of how to get him the boy of his dream.

So he cleared his throat "So David, what is this? What have gotten into you Man? Have you forgotten about the rule you practically made? Or should I quote it for you?"  Luke said showing David the file he got from Dawn about Kelvin while glaring at David and David's smirk fades, he blushed so hard then avoided eyecontact with Luke

"Uhmmm, you see I like him no I love him" David said in almost a whisper but Luke heard him. Luke went on full glare at David making him lower his head

"Like him? No Love him? Hell No David, you need to get laid then you'll forget about him" Luke was pacing around David's office, David was shocked. One, because his best friend didn't believed him when he said he loved Kelvin. Two, he was ready to force him to get laid by some bitch. He went to full Don Mode

"I'll not tolerate this insult from you Luke Clinton! Respect the Don which is Me! don't disobey me" David was angry at his friend, the two started a glaring match, untill David broke it because Luke was right, right? He thought

"Listen Man I really love him, it's love at first sight, although I don't believe that shit but right now, in my case I believe it. I don't want anybody else if not him. Am ready to masturbate all my life if I can't get his hole or mouth around my cock."
David said trying to act cute for Luke.

" That's deep Man, I really don't know what to say again. You love him?" David nod his head
"And you're gonna marry him too right?" David gave another nod
" You'll protect him, care for him?"
David noded again, giving Luke that *are you interested in him too* look.
Luke sighed knowing that David really loved Kelvin and that the only problem there was Rita Wilson, how will they tell Kelvin that his girlfriend is a fucking slut.

Okay am dedicating this chapter to my Unnie ( motherfucker 🤣)

She's really interested in this chapter, have asked about it and I kinda failed last week to update as I promised her but here we're......

Sorry I don't have anything to rant about so oh! before I forget

I wanna make an announcement

😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
       I AM OFFICIALLY BROKE
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I want another Laptop 😭😭😭😭 since my bro decided not to return it (my old one 😭)