Chapter 15

Kelvin ran into David and David was confused per-second before he remembered that the party was to break the two up.

He took calming breath before he held kelvin immediately he wanted to run away from him. Because he already missed the body heat of kelvin.

He acted out and hugged him again, kelvin was surprised but didn't question the handsome stranger because he kinda needed a shoulder to cry on that moment, because there was no way he'll go back at his current heartbroken state.

And he did exactly that, he cried till David felt guilty for what he allowed to happen and almost confessed if that will stop his baby from crying himself to sick.

That was until he was saved by Kelvin's little whispers " Am sorry about your shirt"

That was when he cleared his throat. "Oh it's nothing dear boy... but why will a pretty boy like yourself be crying and running down without looking?" He asked even tho he knew what was wrong.

"Well I saw something that I don't want to talk about ever again. I wasn't to believe it's a simple mistake that I made and leave it like that" kelvin answered whimpering

"Are you sure? " David asked and Kelvin nodded

" look you can talk to me okay? This is my house and we can go to my office so that the rest of them won't hear you okay?" David cooed kelvin and he eventually accepted his offer .

They took the elevator because according to David that was the safest way and people won't see Kelvin's puffy eyes and wet cheeks.

While in the elevator kelvin couldn't keep his eyes off the handsome stranger and David noticed it of course with his sexy smirk lazing dancing at the corner of his mouth. While in his mind he was going crazy, dancing and jumping because the Job will be be easier than expected.

He took the first step by pretending to wipe the fallen tears on Kelvin's cheeks and eventually held his chin bringing his face closer that they are almost sharing the same air then he said " if you don't want this,   we can stop now because I can grantee you that I won't stop till you are a moaning mess underneath me" Kelvin moaned to that and nodded eagerly.

Their lips met in a heated exchange. It was rushed and desperate but kelvin melted into David's touch so easily, like they'd done this a million times before.

David lifted his hand threading it through Kelvin's looks and tugging lightly. Kelvin gasped , allowing David fi slip his tongue in unhindered.
David was eager and wasted no time exploring Kelvin's mouth. Kelvin's hands wrapped around David's biceps, pulling him closer as they kissed with such a favour such a need.

It was a combination of months of pent up sexual frustration, being released into a single unrelenting kiss.

Kelvin whimpered, his back digging further into the walls of the elevator, but David never pulled away. They were breathing each other's air , inhaling each other's want.

It was electrifying

Kelvin had never been kissed with such a fierce expression of need before..

David kissed him with the fire of a thousand Suns. His hands wrapped posseviely around the back of his neck and if it was possible.
David pulled Kelvin closer.

"Jesus Fuck" breathed kelvin

He pulled away briefly but wasted no time latching his mouth onto Kelvin's pulse.
He'd never wanted to get out of an elevator more than he did now.

He needed David

Kelvin gasped " take me to your room please" David pulled away from Kelvin's neck momentarily, leacung behind the warnth of his mouth that would surely bruise come the morning time.
Serving as a constant reminder of their fervor .

David unpaused the elevator adb pressed the button for his floor and quickly after the elevator started to move

David hardly had time to turn back around before he felt Kelvin's slender fingers wrap around his neck and pulled him back to their positioning.

Their lips met with an urgency only they could describe. David's hands made their way to Kelvin's waist where he squeezed causing Kelvin's stomach to do flips.

He'd imagined this moment countless times, reveled in the way it would feel to have Kelvin's body intertwined with his but this would never live up to his thoughts.

Kelvin wax in a Fucking delirium with how David touched him with such vigor and possessiveness.

'yes I'm your, I'm your I'm your '
Kelvin kept chanting in his Head

FINALLY WE DID IT
PHEWWWWWWWW

HAPPY NEW MONTH AND MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE.

SORRY I WON'T UPDATE FOR AWHILE AM SORRY I KNOW IT'S AWFUL BUT I GET LITTLE ISSUES THAT NEED TO BE SETTLED BEFORE CHRISTMAS EVE........ BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I'LL DEFINITELY UPDATE ON CHRISTMAS.
LOVE Y'ALL