Chapter 10

REMEMBER WE'RE STILL TRYING THE POV. FEEL FREE TO TELL ME IF ITS OKAY OR NOT
SO HERE WE'RE GONNA BE SWITCHING POVS
TRYING IS FIGHTING 💪

KELVIN POV:

"Do you think my Rita is acting weird? " Ryan gives the side glance to make understand that his listening, so I continued

"You don't think so?" I asked again and he shakes his head signaling No.

"But I think so, and I kinda have prove. Ever since she visited me, and ran off to the Bathroom, I think she's cheating on me " Ryan stares at me eyes wide open as if I grew two head.

"What? Am trying to think and you not staring at me like that isn't helping dude. Maybe I'll talk to Brown" maybe that was funny because he stated laughing at me. I still wonder if he's really 21+ because he acts like a 15yrs kid

"Dude that's the biggest joke ever. Please don't take things to heart and let it stay."

"Wow you can talk ? " I shouted , proving to him that I can be dramatic too. You see since morning after Their fight Ryan have not said anything to anybody what happened, just giving Us the silent treatment even tho we aren't at fault too.

"Come on, maybe you can talk to her, settle things before it gets too hot like mine because am not sure we're gonna settle ours again from what am seeing" he sighed and I felt bad for him because Ryan loves Joy too much and does everything she says none of her needs are left unattended to, so what could cause this 'fight' ?

"Oh Man, am sorry. I have no idea what happened back in room, care to share?" I asked trying to see if he can talk to me too.

"You see, Joy called me last night saying that she has this party to attend to next weekend and I kinda had plans for Us to chill and you know, it's been awhile since we been together and I got needs too. She said she's not gonna make it because of this party which I have no idea about, then we shouted at each other. She ended the call while I was still talking to her, I got very upset and sent her a break up message hoping she'll call back but she didn't and that was all. She came uninvited this morning and told me that I wasn't man enough to break up with her through text and she's here to make it right, so I thought she forgave me but she actually accepted the break up and I was trying to tell her that it's wasn't real boom she left like that. That's so unfair " Ryan was crying and he doesn't do that often either, I guess this break up really got to him. Hugging him and trying to calm him down it's not something I can do only Brown does that. Should I call him? Maybe that's what I'll do now.

"Hey, listen to me. I'll need you to stand so that we can go upstairs okay?" Ryan keep shaking his head and crying Ryan is the most stubborn Ryan I had to do the only thing and that's by carrying him upstairs

"Fuck, you're too heavy Man. What do you eat ? There aren't muscles there just fats. Don't cry pretty Baby, Daddy's here" carrying him, we got to my room. I dropped him on the bed to look for my phone so that I can make the call.

{SO, AM SWITCHING POVS NOW}

ISSAC POV:

Shopping with Brown is not as funny as it looks like. The guy is carry and loves to walk off too, you either shout till your lungs dries or hold him and never let go which isn't easy.