Hello! South Korea! (CH2)

Author's note:

First of all RIP to the one and only Ken Block. A true legend who competed in the XGames, World Rally Cross, a true daredevil of motorsports. He will always be remembered as one of the greatest ever in motorsports history.

If you guys who Ken Block is, you can find his YouTube channel "Hoonigan, DC shoes" on YouTube. You can watch his daredevil stunts on cars along with his friend Travis Pastrana. The world will remember a legend who became a beacon for those who engaged in rally racing.

....

~Y/N POV~

I woke up at 5:30 I have enough time to toast some bread and butter. So I got up toast some bread and butter, then after I'm done I went to take a bath and before I'm done changing I heard a horn outside my apartment. Shit their here, Antonio and Thiery so I hurried and when I went out the toast was still on my mouth. I got in and I got surprised by who is with us.

"No way the two of you are coming wit me and Thiery." I said while munching on my toast. "Well surprise Y/N me and Eseppeka are going to Ulsan too." said Oliver. BTW... Oliver was one of my team mates last year along with Ótt and Thiery. This year my teammates would be Oliver Solberg, Thiery Neuville and Eseppeka Lappi.

"Well this would be fun, let's enjoy our first time in South Korea then." I said still munching on my buttered toast. "By the way Antonio, I saw the news last night. Hyundai will be sponsored by HYBE Labels." I said. Then the other three was looking at me with shock looks on their faces. "What is HYBE? Is it a drinks company? Or maybe a clothing line?" asked Eseppeka.

"HYBE is a agency for Korean Idols mate. It's just one of the many since HYBE has partnered with Hyundai with their service vehicles that they use to transport their idols." I answered. "Also the biggest boy group BTS was advertising Hyundai since 2018 so Hyundai decided to put HYBE Labels on our cars." I added. Which their still looking at me. "Could you guys stop looking at me?" I asked.

"Well we're just a little bit surprised because you know all these details." said Thiery. "Don't be surprised cause I'm a genius." I said while putting on my shades upside down. In which we all laughed while on our way to the airport. Our flight was delayed for 5 hours cause the plane from Korea had some minor issues so they have to perform a maintenance check.

"Okay so this will be a domestic flight but, we're in the business class so just behave, especially you Y/N." Antonio said pointing at me. "Why me? C'mon isn't Oliver suppose to behave. I'm the leader here." I said. "Yes you are the leader, the leader in making a mess." he answered and I just whined like a kid at him. Then we started laughing again.

"This is a 12 hour flight right?" asked Eseppeka. "Yes it is so I wanna sleep. I'll sleep for a little bit. Wake me up when we get there." Said Thiery.

Me and Oliver busied ourselves with the tablets in front of our seat. We were watching news about the amount of F1 races in the US. Some are saying it's too many and some says it's just right. Since it's marketing strategy by the FIA.

After that Oliver decided to sleep and me there I am playing with my phone. After an hour or two of playing I decided to sleep too. I'll be seeing you soon Seoul. Then I closed my eyes.

~Chaewon Pov~

I woke up and saw that kazuha is still sleeping. I checked my phone and I remembered that today is again practice day.

"Kazuha... Wake up we got to go. We have practice today, and tomorrow." I said. She got up only to blink her eyes and went back to bed. "I'll be taking a bath. When I get back you take a bath too." I said and she just made a sound.

After I took a bath Kazuha was doing planks so I told her I'm done and she just grabbed her towel and got some clothes. I went down fight after and saw Kura-unnie preparing breakfast.

After that all the members were having breakfast together. "I actually wonder if we're gonna meet Y/N here in Korea." said Eunchae. "I guess it would be possible since we might be filming an advertisement for Hyundai next week." our manager said.

Hearing that I choke on my fried rice. "Chaewon you okay?" said Yunjin. I grabbed my water and drank a few sips. "Wait we're filming for Hyundai this week?" I asked again. "Yes you baby cheetah. Then you guys are also lucky the Hyundai Rally drivers will be here. They will do a homerun in the streets of Seoul." manager unnie said.

Okay that left me speechless. I will see him, Y/N he will be here. I'm probably blushing right now my face feels so hot. I am not having any of this. "Unnie your blushing!" yelled Eunchae while chewing her food. Then they all looked at me and started to tease me. "What are you think of unnie? Or rather who are you thinking of?" Yunjin just said it.

"Okay I'm not gonna get teased by you guys, I'm done and I'm not thinking of Y/N!" I said. Wait no I just spoke out what's on my mind. They were all laughing now. "I'm gonna seek revenge on you. Remember that!" I added. I pouted and stomped my feet walking towards the van.

~Y/N Pov.~

"Wake up boys. We're here." said Antonio. I opened my eyes and the beautiful view of Seoul amazed me. I woke Oliver up since he was still sound asleep. "Hey mojo! Wake up were here in Korea." I said and he woke up surprisingly.

Right after we landed we went to the arrivals. Then we were escorted by some men. I forgot I'm not wearing any mask. So fans did recognize me. Cameras were flashing left and right then I saw a little boy he's cute. He was wearing a Hyundai Motorsports merchandise and I went to him. I crouch down in front of him and gave him a high five. I got a pen from Antonio and signed the little boy's picture of me and my Hyundai.

"Thank you for being my fan. If you want to be a rally driver just text me." I told him I don't know if he understood but I said "Kamsahabnida" (correct me if I'm wrong) and again gave him a high five and gave my cap to him which I also signed. I stood up and waved goodbye.

I was the last one to enter the van and I opened the window to waved at the fans. I'm thankful for those people.

"Okay so I know you guys had a sleep at the plane but it's 7am here so we're gonna get some breakfast. After breakfast we're gonna go to the hotel and the to HYBE for a meeting. The Hyundai CEO will be there. So let's go" Antonio said. So we got some breakfast but I still brought some snacks in the bag.

We went to HYBE right after breakfast and it was just a short trip of 5 minutes. We're in the parking lot so got to walk to reception. "Anyeonghaseyo! My name is Antonio we're scheduled to have a meeting with Mr. Bang this morning." Antonio said. While me I didn't care as I kept looking around. This place is huge. So I opened my phone while drinking my redbull.

"Guys let's go." Antonio called us. We set after him as we rode the elevator to the highest floor. To be honest I was nervous. Little did I know that this day will a whole turning point of my life........

Author's note.

There you go guys the second chapter. A bit shorter than the previous one but I hope I can improve this.

Anyway I won't be able to publish chapters in a while because school is starting and I won't be able to draft some chapters but I'll make sure to draft and publish once in a while.

This is your author. Thank you for reading guys.