Factory Days (CH4)

Hey guys your author here. Sebastian Ogier just won a nine win record in Monte-Carlo, by far he is the most successful driver in Monte-Carlo. Close behind him is Kalle Rovanpera and Thierry Nueville. I wonder why Ótt Tanak moved to Ford when the Hyundai looks strong this year. But it's still a new car for Ford so their still trying to work on the setups and their reliability. Last time Ótt had to drive his Ford without power steering and a fifth gear. Then he was fifth overall in the standings. To me that's a warning that he can fight with a wounded car. What if he has no issues? He would be fighting at the front, there is still a lot to play for. Ótt will have his chance surely.

Let's go back to the story!

CHAEWON POV

That guy he just made me feel butterflies on my stomach. He is different from my first impression about him. First look I thought he is the kind of guy who is calm and peaceful but he is also funny. I like that guy. Y/N what are you doing to me? And he told me he likes me even though he doesn't mean it that way, it still counts right? Maybe I like him too, but he is going to Ulsan after the meeting. He is hardworking ang cute too. What ever let me practice now. I'll think of him later. Also I got his number so what's the rush.

"Chaewon-ah. What are you thinking about? Is it Y/N? Don't worry only you got his number, and don't worry about yunjin Y/N already said that he likes you so chill okay?" Sakura said.

Then the other started laughing and teasing me. I can't help but blush. I'll text Y/N later. For now let's break a leg.

Y/N pov

I feel asleep during the trip to Ulsan. It's just a few minutes from Seoul. I stepped out of the car and wow, this is a lot bigger than I expected. We entered the main hall and Wow.. Just wow, I wasn't expecting this. We got the Rally 1 i20 displayed here. I am just astounded by looks of this factory. We also got the trophies on the other side of the hall. Then I saw a robot but it was not working. A guide took us to the second floor and I saw the two cars that won me championships. I can't help but touch the hoods of these cars. Their naturally aspirated V6 engines that are capable of producing 600HP, then we got a 5-speed gearbox. These 2018-2019 car was the fastest era of rally cars.

How much I missed these cars was just unexplainable. We went inside the meeting room where the boss was waiting for us. We bowed in front of him to show respect and he instructed us to sit down.

"Well what do you guys think about the factory and the cars last year?" he asked.

"I think the factory looks great and astounding. We got so many people working here. Also about the cars last year, we are lacking in accelaration, power and aerodynamics. We need a bit more downforce, also the car livery looks great we need more rear wings." I said. Then the guys just agreed with me.

"Then the reliability of the gear transmission. We need to improve it to last for more than 10 rallies. It really hurts when we are missing a gear. But I have to say we're doing good with the setup and the issues we're facing." said Thierry.

"Also should we be able to make progress with new sponsors to endorse. HYBE will be shooting a video with you guys for commercial purposes." said Antonio.

"So what do we have to do now?" Asked Oliver.

" Let's try out the new fenders, the rearwings, and the new improved hybrid unit we have." said big boss.

"Okay that's settled for now sir. Let's give the guys a good rest since they weren't able to sleep for all the time in the flight. They should be pretty tired now. Tomorrow we will start the testing in the South Korea International Racing Circuit." said Antonio.