Chapter 1: Third of December

It was December 3rd, Dream had just arrive at the apartment he and George shares because classes were suspended due to the heavy rain outside but sadly George couldn't arrive yet because he had work in a restaurant near their school. Feeling bored Dream just message Sapnap, his bestfriend to come over and he agreed. They spend their time just talking and watching movies on the TV until they didn't notice that it was getting dark outside and the rain already stop pouring.

"Hey Dream, when will George arrive?" Sapnap asked while checking the time on his phone, "It's already 7:23" he said.

"I don't know, usually he'll be home at 4 or 6" Dream answered anxiously since George didn't leave any message about why he was going to be late which was unlikely of him.

Dream just went to the balcony to clear his mind, he didn't want to think negatively about it but he sense that something foreboding will happen. He anxiously waited for his boyfriend to come home when Sapnap suddenly shouted his name and told him to watch the news, he reluctantly walk back inside and check the news, hid jaw dropped.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There was a news about a college student found dead in an alley near the school, they also state the person's appearance, the weapon use and the time of the murder. The culprit was not yet found. If pain could kill, Dream would probably be dead by now, his heart was aching and tears started pouring little by little as he stare at the picture on TV.. picture of the victim and his name...........George Davidson.

|| Just to make things clear this is a Dreamnoblade fanfiction||

Sorry if It's kinda short but the next chapter will be longer.

297 words.

•|| Change Of Fate ||• A Dreamnoblade Fanfiction By: Jane_MistOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara