Chapter 2: New Student

|| So since this is not a Dreamnotfound fanfiction I'll just skip the part where Dream would go to the hospital and George's funeral. ||

It's been a month since the incident and Dream was still depressed and mourning over George's death especially because he had plan something special for their 3rd year anniversary. He locked himself in his room after George's funeral and didn't go to school, his friends always visited him every week even his and George's parents were worried for him, eventually Wilbur, a close friend of his had enough.

"Dream come out! we already give you space but you're worrying your parents!!" Wilbur shouted behind the door while banging it, "If George was still alive he would probably not like what you're doing! you need to move on!! we all do!! you need to focus on yourself and get yourself together because that's what George would want you to do!!!..."

Silence..

No sound was made. Just silent.

After a few minutes Wilbur sighed and told Dream to think about what he'd said before leaving, on the other hand Dream was crying silently because he knew what Wilbur said was true, he knew deep down because George once told him that if he dies he wants Dream to be strong and get a hold of himself. It was his boyfriend's last request.

Dream cried for a few more minutes until he stood up and walk infront a mirror. "God I look like sh1t.. wonder what george would think" Dream chuckled at himself. "Guess I need to follow Wilbur's advice now..."

Monday 7:05 AM

Dream got ready to go to school, as much as he didn't want to he'll still go lol. He walked for a few minutes until he arrive at the school gates and walk inside. As he was walking to his locker he could feel everyones eyes on him, they all had the same look in their face 'pity' which he didn't like.

Dream arrive at his locker and was about to open it when he felt two hands wrapped him from behind, he turned around and saw It was Karl and alongside him was his other friends including Sapnap and Wilbur.

"I see you took my advice huh." Wilbur spoke forming a smile on his face.

"Yeah ig." Dream return him a smile

They talk for some time before they all parted away to go to class while Dream walked with Sapnap and Wilbur since apparently they had the same class as him. They were just about to climb the stares when Wilbur suddenly screamed.

"Oh f4ck Techno- I almost forgot!" He panicked and ran off somewhere.

"Who's Techno?" The blond boy asked. "Oh did nobody told you? about a week of your absent a new student joined which apparently was Wilbur's younger twin brother, he has pinkish brown hair and ruby eyes like Wilbur." His bestfriend Sapnap explained.

"Wait wait, so you're telling me Wilbur had a twin?! since when! he never told us that.!" Dream screamed which most likely half the school could hear.

"Yeah I was also shocked when he told us but he said that Techno didn't want anyone knowing so he just kinda agreed?"

"Make sense ig."

They both went to their class and Dream sat down beside Sapnap who was near the window and then Wilbur burst in startling everyone, he sighed when he notice the teacher was still not there.

"Oh thank godness Mr. Halo is still not here." The boy with dark brown hair said while panting and taking a seat infront of Sapnap.

"What happened?" Dream asked

"Well long story short Techno asked me to get something in his locker which I totally forgot and left him waiting." The other boy answered.

"Where even is he?" Sapnap questioned as Wilbur notice that he had just left his brother on his own. Then just a few second a boy walked in the door.

"Wow Wil thankyou for not waiting for me." A boy with pinkish brown haired said plainly as he approached them and sat down on the chair infront of Dream.

"I'm sorryy! I thought Mr. Halo was already heree!" Wilbur whined.

"Well, I just saw him walking this way and he'll probably appeared right about now." And just like that Mr. Halo did appear after the boy finished talking and then everyone sat down on their chairs.

"So he's Techno." Dream hummed while thinking, "Ig I should get to know him.." he think then stared at the board when Mr. Halo started talking.

After Class, 9:39 AM
Lunch Break

Dream went to the rooftop and sat on a bench because he didn't want people to stare at him with pity so he just ate there which surprisingly no one was there but him or so he thought. He was half way done eating when someone behind him spoke, "What are you doing here?"

Dream turned around only to meet the gaze of the other boy. "Am I not allowed to?" He asked the boy.

"No, I was just wondering on why you were eating here instead in the cafeteria." The pinkish brown haired boy asked.

"I should ask the same thing." The blond said not breaking eye contact.

"I like It here, I can read and eat without getting disturbed by anyone." He said

"So did I disturbed you, Techno? " The other questioned.

"Ahh, let me guess your friend told you"

"Yes." Dream answered

"Y'know I heard a lot about you, they say you're the captain of the football team."

"Yep that's true."

They both stayed silent after that, It wasn't awkward or anything It was rather calming because of the wind. Eventually the bell rang and It was now time to head back but before that Dream told Techno that maybe they can hangout together and Techno just nodded and left.

|| Techno's hair/look is like in the Picture. ||

Dream - 20 (March 03)
Techno - 20 (June 06)
Wilbur - 20 (June 06)
Sapnap - 20 (May 11)

|| That's not their real birthday and I'm not shipping the real people okay. ||

1017 words.