Zhan working with Yibo.Part 1

Haikuan somehow pursued Zhan to work in this project.

Today Zhan has to go to Yibo's office. He feels very nervous.

The project matters are managed by Cheng. So he doesn't have to worry about meeting With Yibo.

But now that's not the situation.He has to face Yibo. But he is not ready for a face to face conversation. His thoughts are broken up by a call.

"Zhan!" Zhan heard the anxious voice of Cheng on other side .

"Zhan, are you nervous?"

"A little. "Zhan admitted.

"If you're not ready to face him, then don't go. I will manage the consequences."

"N..No..it's okay Cheng.One day I have to face him."

"Zhan,"He called him in an assurance.

"You don't worry, I will manage. Okay? How's your current project there?" He diverted his conversation.

"Uncle is much more strict. He doesn't give me a second to breath."Zhan chuckled on hearing his statement.

"You...brat... Don't laugh.."

"Okay. Okay. Zhan pursed his lips.

"Then I will call you later.If you had any emergency. Don't hesitate to call me." Cheng once again assured him.

"Okay. Bye. "Zhan hung up the call. And look onto mirror.

You can zhan, you can. Somewhat he feels Little assurance.It calmed his mind.

When he reached the living room he saw his children are get ready for going to school.

He smiled towards them as he neared. "I will drop you to school."

"Yaayyy.. "Yiyi shouted.

Fanxing's lis curled up a little. He took their bags and walk towards porch.

When he neared porch he saw the tall, masuline figure.

"Mr. Xiao." Feng Ming Jing bowed.

"Ah.Jing. "He called.

"Mr. Xiao. Mr. Cheng told me to accompany you to office."

Zhan nod his head in an understanding.

"Then, here the keys. "He given keys to Jing.

"First school. Then Wang groups."Jing nodded his head in agreement.

After dropping his children, his anxiety is increased suddenly. He rub his palm to ease the tension. At this moment he can't calm his mind.

______________________

Yibo is anxiously waiting in his office room and checking the cameras that whether Zhan's car is arrived or not. He can hear his heartbeat at this moment.

Suddenly his room's door opened and Yangxi entered.Yibo is frowned on saw her face.

"Don't you have manners?" He asked impatiently.

Yangxi is somewhat puzzled."Yibo "she called.

"Call me Sir. do you understand."

"Yi..Sir "she replied.

"If you don't have anything to say. Just get out from here."

Yangxi trembled by Yibo's voice. She wanted to ask something, but her trembled body doesn't co-operate with her.Someway her legs moved and she went out.
Due to her arrival, Yibo didn't saw Zhan's car.
______________________

When on reaching front office, his body is somewhat shaking. Old memories are gathered in his mind.

No Zhan. Don't break now. You have to be bold, you have to be bold for your children.

Jing Saw the Zhan's body is shaking.

"Sir."He called and go near to him.

Zhan turned and tried to hide his pain.
"If you're unwell, we can go back" he advised him.

"No. Jing. No problem." And he walked towards the lift.

When the door of lift open, Zhan's eyes are widened.
The other person is also frozen on the spot.

Moments ago Yibo is puzzled that Zhan will never come to his office.

To ease his anxiety he decided to go to garden.But he never expected Zhan here.

On the other hand by grabbing all his courage,Zhan entered the lift and looked onto front.

By realising the situation, Jing Ming stand in between two.

Yibo gritted when he saw Jing is standing in between them.

When they lifts door opened, Zhan is first walked out followed by Jing.

Yibo walked out and called him. "Zhan!"

Zhan turned and his face doesn't show any emotions, but inside his heartbeat increased suddenly...

"Oh Mr. Wang. You're here. I don't see you."

Yibo is dumbfounded by Zhan's words. First Zhan called him Mr. Wang. Secondly his face is cold as ice.

He can't find any emotions on his face.Yibo tried to be polite.He went near to Zhan.

Unknowingly he extended his arms to hug him.But Zhan stepped back and Yibo's arms are frozen on air.

Yibo suddenly straighten his spine and extended his hands.

"Sorry. Mr.Xiao."Zhan not have any other choice.

He also extended his hand.
Taking advantage of the opportunity, Yibo held Zhan's hands tightly.

Zhan felt the electrifying running through his body. He tried to pull his hand away as quickly as possible.

but Yibo held his hand more tightly. somehow he was relishing the opportunity as he was holding onto his hands.

Finally with a smirk Yibo released his hands.

"Welcome Mr. Xiao, welcome to Wang groups." He showed the way to their new office.

When he entered the office, he saw two tables in the office facing each other,Yibo went to the table and sat on the chairs there, then he invited Zhan to sit on the nearest chair. With doubts Zhan sat on the chair opposite to Yibo.

"Mr. Wang. What is this?"

"What happened Mr Xiao." Yibo started to play his innocent role.

"Why we are here?Does we have a meeting in conference room."

"Oh. Mr. Xiao. The meeting starts shortly. Here we can discuss other matters." He smirked.

"Other matters? "Zhan's face frowned.

"Yes. Other matters, "He smiled.

"I mean..Details of project."He is enjoying teasing Zhan.

"O..Okay. Then proceed Mr. Wang."

"Ya. Wait a second. I will call my PA. She had the detailed report. "And he dialled a number on landline.

"Come here with report."He ordered to the person on the other side and a few minutes later the door opened and a woman entered.

The woman who entered immediately went to Yibo's chair.With a smile she handed him the files.
And she greeted the other CEO.

"Good morning Mr. Xiao."
Zhan is irritated with the new comer.His brows furrowed.

Yibo watched Zhan's face frowning and irritated. Somewhat he is enjoying all those.

Yibo suddenly intervened and said "meet my my new PA.Ms.Gu Yangxi."He smiled widely.

With a irritated expression Zhan greeted back.
"Good morning Ms. Yangxi."

______________________