The new admission!

"Zhan, slowly get down. "Cheng helped him off the bike.

The sudden change in his demeanor startled Zhan. He got off the bike with Cheng's help in doubt. But when he got down, the first thing he saw was a girl. With that, all his doubts disappeared.

Suddenly Cheng called "babe"

--------------------------------------------------

In front of them stood a very beautiful slender girl with a smile on her face.

The girl's expression softened as soon as she saw them.

"Cheng, Zhan. "She called them so lovingly.

The panic on Zhan's face disappeared in that one moment. Unbeknownst to him, a smile appeared on his face. "Shiji" he whispered. She slowly walked towards them. As soon as she got close, Cheng put her hands in her shoulder and slowly kissed her slender fingers.

Her cheeks flushed red with embarrassment at his antics. Zhan, on the other hand, quickly tilted his head. His eyes watered slightly.

To overcome her embarrassment, she quickly turned her attention away from Cheng and onto Zhan. She stroked Zhan's cheek with her other hand.

"Didi"she called lovingly.

Her gentle approach was able to erase the sadness on his face.

He looked at her with loving eyes. "Didi, why didn't you attend last day's event?" she asked him with a slightly angry look on her face.

As he was about to say something, Cheng suddenly interrupted.

"Ziyi, Zhan is late today, and if he's late, he'll be late for class again.So let him go." He spoke as if he was very responsible about Zhan.

"OK, OK. You go to class now, but don't think you've escaped, see, I'll catch you in the evening." She told him like a mother scolding a child.

He looked at Ziyi lightly, then looked fearfully at Cheng's face and nodded slowly. He walked forward, clutching his bag tightly.

As he walked forward, his whole mind was filled with weight. Various thoughts were running through his mind like a train. Many times he thinks he should tell Ziyi the truth. But when he sees the happiness on her face, he hides everything he has to say to her.

He reached the front of his classroom, thinking one by one. Realizing that he had arrived, he looked into the classroom and let out a deep breath.

"You can do it Zhan" he encouraged himself.

He slowly entered the class. As soon as he got in, a duster was rushing towards him. It hit him in the face and fell down. Dust got into Zhan's eyes and mouth. He started coughing. As he began to cough, there was laughter from the back of the class.

He took a handekerchief from his pocket and tried to clean his face.

When his vision cleared, he saw He Peng and his gang laughing towards him. He bit his lip to stop crying. His lips shivered due to suppressing. Without minding them he walked towards the seat.

When he was about to sit on that seat, the person sitting next to him put the bag on that seat. As he walked over to the next seat, the same thing happened again. At last the he went to the last bench where no one was sitting and sat down.

He put his bag down and looked up to see the eyes of his classmates ,who were looking at him with disdain.

He doesn't pay any attention to insults showering towards him by Hepeng and his gang.

Seeing that Zhan was not paying attention to them, Hepeng and his friends stopped making noise. Zhan, on the other hand, turned his attention to the outside through the adjacent window.

Last year's college life flashed through his mind. Those were the best days of his life.

His college life was perfect until the news report came out. The news report showed the pathetic life of adopted child of Wang 2nd family. It angered Madam Yu the most. To save their dignity, they changed his class to noble children class. From there, his peaceful life gets destroyed.

While he was thinking like that, a black car suddenly stopped below and a tall, broad-shouldered man got out. As soon as he got off, the girls who were standing there in different parts started making noises with surprise. That drew Zhan's attention to the man. But he could not see the person's face. The person got out of the car very elegantly and walked towards the principal's office. Girls started gathering around him like flies gathered around honey.

But it increased Zhan's curiosity. When the figure disappered in the hallway, disappointment crowded in his mind. Who is that person. He asked himself.

While he was thinking that, the bell rang. Until then, everyone who had gathered in different parts of the class had gone to their places.

After some time, Li Ying, their class mentor, came to the class. She took the attendance book and started reading the attendance.

"Xiao Zhan" she called out. By the time he tried to sit up, someone had moved the chair he was sitting on. Because of that he fell down with a sudden noise. Suddenly all the students started laughing.

Li Ying suddenly became serious. "Silence." She hit the table in anger and roared. All the class turned their face to his direction with a curiosity that something interesting was going to happen

"Zhan, can you sit politely without being a clown in class?" she asked angrily.

"Sorry Ma'am." He apologized to her as he got up from down.

By the time he had sat down, a person stood in front of his class. Suddenly there was stillness. The girls stared at the figure breathlessly and unblinkingly.

Zhan looked at the person in surprise. The same body language he saw below. Broad chest, hawk-like eyes, small pursed lips. The fervor in his eyes startled him. The class teacher's voice vibrated, rousing Zhan from his thoughts.

The strange man entered into the class without any expression on his face. Due to his cold emitting aura Liying introduced him to the class.

"students this is is mr Wang Yibo, your new class mate. the girls sequels in his name. but this atmosphere doesn't made a change in his face.

"Yibo you can sit down." the teacher directed.

the man slowly walks into the last row where only have a seat left.
when he reached near Zhan. He told him in a demanding tone. "Move."

Zhan was shocked by the seriousness of the voice and turned to the sidelot. Suddenly Yibo took a tissue paper from his pocket and cleaned the table & seat. And then he sat there like a king. His actions shocked Zhan. As he looked forward he saw the faces of the other students as shocked as he was.

___________________________________

As an author I would love to read your comments. I don't care about stars but I need your valuable comments about my story which motivates me to write better. If you have time please write your comments, good or bad I heartily welcome them.
With Love
Author ❤️