twelve

" stop , it also hurts me " yerim doesn't get what he meant

" g-geuge museun marijyo? (w-what do you mean?) " she asked him in a whisper tone

uk broke the hug and look at the girl in front of him , he held her shoulder as he look at her glossy eyes " yerim-ah , it hurts me to see the girl i love dearly crying for someone else " uk said in one breath , yerim froze. she don't know what to say , uk sighed " yerim-ah.. i like you , ever since we were kids "

" w-wae? (w-why?) " she asked , that's all she can say for now. she was too stunned to hear his sudden confession

" you never left my side when i needed someone the most , i lost everything since i was little. i grow up without anyone by my side , but then you came. you filled up all of the space in my heart " uk held her cheeks " i love you yerim-ah " the girl just look at him as he slowly lean in towards her

uk closed his eyes waiting for their lips to touch , as their nose touch yerim realized what was about to happen so she slowly look to her side to avoid his lips " uk-ah i'm sorr- "

" you don't have to apologize , i know who has your heart right now. but i'll wait , i'll wait for your answer yerim-ah "

 but i'll wait , i'll wait for your answer yerim-ah "

as yerim arrived at the hwang fortress she was immediately welcomed by maidservant lee " young lady! " she shouted her name and run to welcome her with a tight hug , yerim was surprised and gently patted maidservant lee's back. maidservant lee broke the hug and look at the girl worriedly " where have you been young lady?! don't you know we're all worried about you "