Chapter 7

A gold serpent ring, adorned the woman's long slender index finger. Her attention shifted however when the figure lowered its hood.

The woman's dark eyes with their long thick lashes were the first thing the Principal noticed. Her dark ebony swirls that with the small amount of light revealed the hickory specks that mixed together. They reminded the woman of dark gooey chocolate swirls that she suddenly found herself craving.
Her skin was pale, almost ghostly. Though it looked smooth and delicate like that of a porcelain doll, it had a coldness to it like a snowy day. Beautiful to look at but cold to the touch. The slightest touch of pink that adorned her cheeks was the only indication that she wasn't a dead corpse. And her lips, her lips looked like freshly spilled blood had stained them. They were utterly delectable to look at though screamed toxic.

The blonde felt a chill when she'd noticed the dark eyes slowly moving over her body, almost as if the woman was undressing her with her eyes alone.
"Now who are you and how did you know my name?" Larissa Weems was the one to break the long silence. The dark woman clicked her tongue as she broke into another smirk.
"Bellatrix, my name is Bellatrix. And it's not to hard to find out who you are, not nearly as hard as it was to get you completely alone. You are quite the little social swan." The dark woman quirked her brow.
"Well I am a busy woman. Though a simple call or message would have gotten my attention, and I wouldn't have to go through all this unnecessary scene of events." The blonde emphasises her point by waving around at the endless amount of birds.
"But where would all the fun be in that?" Bellatrix smirks. The blonde smiles politely.
"Now if you have finished, I really must be going." The woman glanced at her golden linked watch around her wrist.
"Oh not so fast love, I haven't seeked you out for nothing." Bellatrix closed in on the blonde, stopping merely feet away.
"I appear to be in a bit of a pickle, and you're going to help me out."
The blonde folded her arms
"You may of heard of me, but you clearly don't know me. I don't take orders from anyone. Certainly not from someone I barely know."

Bellatrix arched her brow, no one had ever spoken to her in such a polite yet warning tone.
The dark women took a moment to compose herself. Bellatrix was many things but stupid wasn't one of them. She realised quite quickly that Larissa Weems wasn't as an easy target as she might of hoped, and intimidating her wasn't an option. Killing her also wasn't an option, this woman held quite the reputation in the pitiful town and could be of use. Not to mention she had magic coursing through her veins, the ravenette had picked it up the first time she saw her, and she appeared to be the only rational magical adult amongst the school of a bunch of hormonal teenagers.

"I think we've gotten off on the wrong foot. How about a do-over?"
The blonde smiled.
"Very well. How about Saturday? One of my students has an appointment with the therapist so I'll have an hour to spare."
"That's in two days time."
"Yes it is."
"Fine, I can wait until then." The Ravenette agrees.
"Good. Then I'll meet you Saturday morning at the Weathervane at 9?" The woman smiles.
"That coffee shop you often sit in with the muggle man."
"The what man?"
"That idiot with the badge on his hat and jacket."
"The sheriff?" Larissa asked.
"Hm, I wasn't aware any idiot could become a sheriff. Then again, with our ministry as it is am I really one to judge?" That was more to Bellatrix herself than it was to the baffled woman before her.
"Though must we meet there? Isn't there anywhere less...muggly?" Bellatrox added, earning a confused expression from the other woman.

"Muggly?"
"Yes, muggly. As in Muggles." Bellatrix frowns failing to understand why this woman had a look of confusion covering her pretty face whenever she mentioned the word muggles.
"The non magical kind."
"Oh, the normies." A smile covers her face again as the penny dropped.
"The whaties?"
"The normies, as in the normal people. It's what we call the ones who aren't outcasts." The blonde clarifies, smile still in its place.
"Outcasts? Who are the outcasts?"
"Well us naturally."
"Oh love, we're not the outcasts. Trust me." Larissa had a feeling that there was a story to coincide with the woman's words, but she made no effort to enlighten the blonde on the full story.
"Well did you have anywhere in mind?" The blonde reverted the conversation back to where they would meet and Bellatrix thought for a moment but found herself coming up empty handed, after all she was in a foreign town, in a foreign place.
"Very well, I'll see you Saturday at 9 in the weathervane." The ravenette agrees, and another smile lit up Larissa Weems face.
"Excellent. Then I'll see you there."

Bellatrix called off her flock of ravens, and the woman nods politely before she began walking away.
"Oh and Miss Weems" she calls out, the blonde felt an unbelievable shiver course through her body at being called Miss Weems, no one had called her that since her school years. Everyone here knew her as principal Weems or simply Larissa.
She turned back around to face the dark haired woman.
"That light you saw a few nights back. I may have the answer you're looking for." She winks then just like that she disappears into a puff of smoke.
"Until Saturday." Her voice echoed through the forestry, as the sky filled with Ravens once more, slowly disappearing into the distance.