My Princess

((Jason's POV))
Its been four days, since I went to the hospital. Yet I still haven't gotten a call yet. What If He's Not Gonna Make It? But surely that's silly, Bruce donates his blood... Did he not?
"You good?" Roy asked while walking in the room with 4 grocery bags.
"I don't know" I mumble
Soon later, while Roy was taking care of putting away the groceries. I heard a phone start ringing on the table. "Is that mine?"
"Yeah, you better answer it"— he says, while handing my phone to me —"It's from the hospital" Roy said. I immediately answer the phone when Roy said it was the hospital that was calling me.
"Hello?" I ask
"Hello! This is Ms. Darleen, I was the Nurse for Mr.Grayson" She said through the phone.
"I remember you, How's dick? Is he okay?" I asked worried
"He's a little sore, but he just woke up. He wanted me to call you, he really misses you" she said
"Okay! Thank you, I'll be on my way shortly" I said, running to put on my shoes and jacket "I'll be back soon!" I yelled while running out the door. I could hear Roy say 'Take your Time' in the background.
///////////////////////////////////////////"Welcome, are you a visitor?" The person at the door said.
"Yes" I say
"And who are you visiting?"
"Dick Grayson, I'm his boyfriend, Jason Todd" I told her.
"Well, I'll have Ms. Darleen over here, led you the way to his room" She said, pointing to where Ms.Darleen was.
//////////////////////////////////////////
I open the door to the room and immediately run over to the side of Dicks bed and hug him.
"I love you! I'm so,so,so,so sorry! I didn't mean for the bullet to hit you..." I buried my face in his neck. I felt dicks hand on the top of my head.
"I was the one who jumped in-front of the bullet" He told me "I love you, and please don't blame yourself because of my actions" He asked me
"I'll try" I said smiling, he lowered his hand from my head to my face, he was wiping the tears off from my face.
"Hey Dick, Don't alright?" Came Bruce
"Bruce?" He looked at me.
"I forgave him... Will you?" I asked. He looked at Bruce, I could tell he was confused, I mean he woke up and now it's like me and Bruce are friends- I, um, meant on a 'Good Term' yeah... WE ARE NOT FRIENDS!!!
"Look Dick, I know I haven't been the greatest person nor father, but I would love to support what you and Jason have... I want to fix what I caused wrong, will you forgive me?" He asked
Dick smiled "I forgive you" he said
Bruce smiled "I guess I can leave you two alone now" He said walking out of the hospital room. I look back at dick.
"Im sorry... When I said it was over, I didn't mean it. Is should've listen to you instead of assuming what happened back on the rooftop" I said looking straight into his eyes, and he looked into mine.
"Jason, no matter what happens, I'll always Love you" He told me, something inside me felt fuzzy. Him saying that he still loves me, helps everything.
"I love you" He repeats himself to me.
"I love you too, Princess" I said leaning into a kiss, I do love him. I miss him every single second that I'm not with him, no matter how many times we mess up. It still feels like true love, even if it's toxic, As long as he's happy together, then that's all I care about.
-
-
-
617 Words