Why Would You Illegally Hold a Wedding in a Courtroom?!

"Well, since the rat experiment didn't end up working out-" Test Tube did the Liam smile- "we'll start with a different one."

"We're going to throw a knife at you," said Test Tube

"What?" said Mephone, before being cut off by being cut by Knife.

"Ow," said Knife.

"OW!" cried MePhone. Part of his face laid shattered on the ground.

"Why'd you throw a living object at him!?" Asked Cabby.

"You said you wanted a knife!" Test Tube gestured. "There you go!"

"Not that kind of knife!" Cabby cried, "buuut, maybe this is for the better, I could get someone's perspective on this, though next time please check with me before getting supplies!"

"Okay, Cabby..." Test Tube said sadly.

MePhone stared at the glass on the ground, mouth slightly agape.

"You worried how that will show up on camera? Will you lose fans?" Painty snapped.

"I, uh. Can't respawn myself," he said. "I am in excruciating pain and might die."

"Ohhh noooo! Now where will your show go!?" Painty said sarcastically.

"Paintbrush I'm- I could die! This isn't a one and done lawsuit, this is my life!"

"Well, we all know Cobs can just make another one," Paintbrush remarked.

Mephone's eyes widened in shock, then narrowed. "You stupid JERK!" he shouted, and lunged at Paintbrush.

Fan and Lightbulb exclaimed and reached for them, but Paintbrush gasped and ducked out of the way.

Cabby frantically scribbled notes while Test Tube looked on, jaw slack.

"Oh come ON! Look at you, finally taking a stance!" said Paintbrush, aligning their fists. "Before it was you this and you that, and now that you're shattered it's about you again! We might die down here, too, but you don't care about that, do you?!"

"You went too far with that Cobs remark! I've done so much for this show and I fought so hard to have a life I felt happy with and now we're trapped and I literally might die!" Mephone threw a punch at Painty.

Paintbrush was knocked down by the punch, they got scrambled back up and threw a punch in return.

Lightbulb rallied herself and grabbed at Painty right before they could throw another punch. "Painty, please, stop! You'll hurt yourself!"

"I don't care! As long as I hurt this jerk in the process!" Painty growled.

Fan froze up. He looked between the three of them, unsure of what to do.

Mephone froze, it sank in that he's beating up his own contestant, the people he wanted to be safe, the people who put forth their effort for him. This was everything he didn't want to be. He couldn't... do this. In a mournful action, he powered himself off and laid on the ground, motionless.

The five stared at him in shock.

"Oh... oh, my goodness," whispered Test Tube.

"Fascinating!" Cabby responded.

Paintbrush fell to their knees. "What... what have I done? I just killed a man..."

Fan opened his mouth to tell them that he was fine, but decided that might be a bad idea right now.

Cabby spoke through the sound system "And Paintbrush, how does this make you feel?" She asked. Test Tube looked uncomfortable next to her.

"Uh, BAD?" laughed Paintbrush. "I mean, I just actually murdered a- no, you know what? You don't get to know. HA. Try writing my feelings down NOW!"