Why Would You Do This During Patty-Cake

Lightbulb and Fan were returned to their test chamber. Lightbulb immediately ran up to Mephone and held his power button.

"Lightbulb what are you doing? He wanted to be like this."

"But, I can't stand another loss, I have to bring him back!" She looked distressed.

MePhone4 started to life. "H-Wha?" He looked around. "Oh. Right. Uh, where's the other two?"

Lightbulb paused, "they-" she started, then got interrupted by Fan.

"Why's your voice different?" He asked.

"Excuse me?" said MePhone.

"You sound like..." Fan frowned. "Like Chris McClean. From Total Drama Island."

"What's weird, I don't hear it, but, where's Paintbrush and Knife?" He asked.

Lightbulb leaned into Fan.

"They're, uh. Dead," said Fan.

"They're- what?"

"Can you please bring them back!" Lightbulb cried.

"...I wasn't online. I can't." MePhone's eyes widened. "I can't revive them because I was offline. Oh, no."

"I'm serious, he sounds like Chris McClean!" said Fan.

Lightbulb punched him. "Not anymore!" She cried.

"Ow," muttered MePhone, once again sounding like Mark Katz. He shook his head again, "I could have revived them, but I was too busy feeling bad for myself."

Lightbulb looked surprised for a moment, then sighed. She sat down next to him. "MePhone, I know you want to give up. I get that. I get that after everything that just happened, it seems like it's hopeless to keep going. But... we need to keep trying. Painty died so we could live. I think we should. For them."

"This is getting too much for me, think of the lawsuits, Lighty" Mephone said, powering himself off.

"WHAT LAWSUITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NONE OF US WERE GONNA SUE YOU"

Mephone did not answer, as he was powered off.

"THIS IS SO SAD CAN WE HIT 50 LIKES" SAID YA BOI

"OMG MY FAVORITE YOUTUBER YA BOI!" Fan cheered, he forgot about Mephone, one of his idols was powered off but at least he had another "Ah, Ya Boi can you please get us outta here!?"

"I'm here to file a lawsuit" Ya Boi said.

"Aw! Thank you! Cabby sure is an evil wife stealer who also killed one of my best of friends and Knife"

"No I'm sueing Mephone, that scene was too scary" He said.

"AH! He's going to sue us!" Cabby ran into the room and ran him over 7 times.

"CABBY HE WAS- HE WQAS OGING TO SUE MEPHONE NOT YOU" cried Test Tube.

"Oops," she said, rolling back into the observation chamber.

"You... just kileld a man..." Test Tube whispered.

"So did you! You helped me! The bloods on your hands just as much as mine" Cabby shouted.

"You know what, Cabby? I'm not standing for this anymore. You've killed three people in the name of 'science,' well guess what! I think this is PSEUDOSCIENCE! All you write on your notes is 'lol lmao' I have READ what you're writing! This isn't for advancing science, this is for your own sick enjoyment. I am DONE with it, Cabby! I am done with you."