*hong Kong and china fighting*

Macau pov

Dudeee dad ( china ) and sis ( Hong Kong is a girl) are fighting again last time they fight about money and jobs I mean DAD NEEDS US TO WORK FOR HIMMM.anyway what on earth are they fighting now.

No one pov 

"WHY CAN'T YOU GIVE ME INDEPENDENCE?HOW THE FUCK IS IT SO HARD?!IM TIRED FORM MAKING MONEY TO YOU!JUST GIVE ME INDEPENDENCE AND I'LL FUCKING DIE!"yelled Hong Kong. "You think giving you INDEPENDENCE is so easy?I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO BE APART OF ME IN YEARS!" "I...I....hate you.......father."Hong kong said. But then,chaos happened.

Hong Kong pov

Great I said what needed to say- OWW what the- dad hit me?i tried to kick dad with teakwondo but he's just to strong I felt pain.....I saw a lot of injuries and mostly.....blood.my blood is all over me.

Macau pov

OMG DAD HIT SIS AND MADE HER UNCONSCIOUS! WHAT THE HECK! I saw sis trying to use teakwondo.I could not even see her with a lot of blood on her.

Hong Kong pov

"You think I'm gonna give up?im not going to."I said. Dad is just looking at me and my lil bro is shocked. I pulled out a smoke boob and BOOM! dad can't see so i garbed macau and lock our self in.

Macau pov 

Sis? Are you ok? I asked. Ye-a-a-h I'm okay. Is just some blood. Hk answered. No is not that's a lot of blood. Let me get you banged.

China pov

Ugh That lil bart got away. She is kinda smart to use that smoke boob.

——————-

HEY GUYSSS THANKS FOR READING!

Words:258