Mixed emotions

Crystal's Pov
As I stood there listening to Devale talk to his wife and instant feeling of regret and jealousy warmed my body. Knowing what happened last night and seeing him interact with her on the phone as if nothing was wrong kind of set me on alert. Maybe I'm just too into my head. About 5 minutes later he hung up the phone and came walking out the door I couldn't stand to hear another minute of their conversation so I had leave and go to the car. He got in the car shortly after I left out and we sat in a awkward moment of silence before I asked him how his conversation was.
Dialogue:
C: so how did it go what did she want
D: nothing she was just checking on me because she heard about the hotel I was staying at
C: well what did you tell her? (With excitement)
D: can you calm down please... I told her I was at another hotel and I'll be home in 3 days
C: I was just asking my bad
D: no I don't want you to feel like you have to make sure last night was not a mistake on my part.
C: I know I just feel a little bit of shame because hearing you react with her it just triggered something for me

Grabbing my hand he proclaimed that he didn't want me to feel like that and if it helps he won't answer the phone in front of me. I really didn't know how to feel about that but I continued on. After I did a little bit of errand running we got a call that we had to come to the studio. So after we finished lunch we ran by the studio to find out that filming had been paused for unforeseen circumstances. Devale and I headed back to my house. When we walked in the door it was like he couldn't keep his hands off of me. But it's not like I can resist him either it's just his touch that gets me every time. We were increasing in our own abyss when all of a sudden the phone started ringing. Making us stop our passion Devale got up from the couch with aggravation. Fiddling through trying to find the phone he finally found it and seen who it was. You can probably guess who it is Khadeen ... she is so aggravating but at last that is his wife so I can't complain too much. Devale was on the phone pacing back n forth in confusion as if he was trying to piece together a puzzle. While he was on the phone I began to put my clothes back on he tried to stop me but I was already out the mood.

By the time he was off the phone I was already up the stairs in the bed scrolling through my phone. He came up to my room and slid in the covers next to me.
Dialogue:
D: are you okay
C: yes (with attitude)
D: see why are you mad. I had to answer the phone because you know if I didn't she was just going to keep calling
C: I know I know it's just that I get so frustrated when you get on the phone with her
D: I know and I'm sorry
C: what did she want anyway?
D: she was talking crazy like she would say stuff like she was trying to give me clues.
C: that's weird clues to what?
D: idk it was just mad weird ...
But heyy I'm sorry for making you feel uncomfortable that was never my intention.
C: no I shouldn't get that upset about you being on the phone with your wife

Me and Devales situation was different and weird it's like we knew how we felt about one another we just haven't voiced it. But my feelings towards him were increasing and now that he had been staying with me since we were filming. It's like I had gotten use to him being around.

Dialogue continued:
D: hey look I don't want you to feel bad I want you to be happy
C: I am happy because I'm here with you (kissing him)
D: don't start nothing you can't finish
C: oh I can finish it alright

We engaged in passionate love making the caresses he made on my body made me felt so delicate. When he hit certain spots all I could do is dig my nails into his back. Our bodies are in sync when he holds me tighter I grip him tighter we just have a crazy dynamic.
The next morning we woke up still feeling the affects from last night. I was still on a high from it. We woke up cheerful holding each other. Everything was good and well until we heard a know at the door.

Author's Note~
Who do you think is at the door?
Do you think Devale shares the same feelings as Crystal?
Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter 😘