02

Bianca RóssiGod those croissants were possibly the best I've had in a while

Bianca Róssi
God those croissants were possibly the best I've had in a while. I've decided to take a stroll in the mall after finishing my breakfast. Maybe I could find a store that is in search of employees.

Not too long ago, I got laid off which has been a real struggle. I've even considered stripping as a final option. And to think I'm just a college dropout that was going to major in psychology. Guess things don't turn out as expected.

I decide to sit in the nice, white, modern couches located in the food court and scroll through my Instagram for a good minute.

Elodie Dupon
"You listen to me well, you miserable good for nothing piece of shit." I yell into the speaker, "the thing that I told you better be ready in an hour or I'll go to the warehouse and kill you with my own hands. Understand?" 

These workers are going to ruin our business with their miserable lives. I hang up right after without a second thought and run my hands through my hair. I adjust myself in this uncomfortable white, modern couch and decide to call my partner.

Bianca Ròssi
What the fuck is that man talking about. Am I the only one hearing about this? I look up from my phone and the man has his hands running through his hair.

All of the sudden Valentina calls me. "Bianca there's a baby sitting job opportunity!" No way, I need a part time job desperately.. these bills ain't paying itself for sure.

"Okay, pass me the details?" I reply with such excitement. "Of course babes, I'll do it right now." We say our goodbyes and I hear her hang up the line.

I'm just hoping it has a decent pay and not a bratty kid until I find something better.

I get up and eye the man that seems in distress and leave the mall. I'm making my way out the mall and call myself an Uber as I lean on a wall until the Uber arrives.

A notification on my phone, that must be Valentina. "50 dollars an hour? What is this person a billionaire?" I stare at my phone for a while until I see a black 2022 Toyota Camry pull up to the curbside and roll down the window.

"Bianca?" An older man says while looking at me. "That's me" I nod as I make my way to the backseat and buckle in my seatbelt.

The ride back home was awkward and silent. No polite small talk, no music, no nothing; just the sound of the cars passing by and cars honking.

"Thanks, have a nice day" I say as we arrive in the destination and I get out the car. That man can't even say a polite bye.. piece of shit shouldn't even be getting a tip, not shocking he has a 3.5 rating.

I sigh as I made my way up the stairs and unlock my front door. "It's 11:43 i should try calling to see if they hire me." I dial the phone and wait until someone picks up.

"Hello?" A lady answers, she sounds quite elegant and bright, I hope she hires me to take care of possibly a spoiled child. "Hey! I was just calling to see if the babysitter position is still available?" I make my voice as clear as possible to sound friendlier.

"Hi, yes, it is. Can I get your name?" she responds, "Bianca Ròssi" I reply. She paused for a moment and began to name a the details she needed. "

Okay, great! I just need to know your background, your criminal record if you have any crimes committed, age, home address, if you attended or attend a college, name of the possible college, previous jobs, and how busy your schedule is." 

She added, "I don't have time to get you in right now as a lot of others are submitting their information so if you can just email it to Stephanie.Sánchez031@gmail.com that would be great." She finished speaking.

"Oh, okay! Yeah of course I'll email it immediately with all the details you need." I smile as if she can see me through the phone, "perfect. I'll respond if you get the job or not and when to meet up. Thanks." She responds rather quickly and hangs up.

"Might as well do it now, the faster the better." I sigh and open gmail up.

I hit the button 'send

I hit the button 'send.' Hopefully I get accepted. 50 dollars an hour is a crazy amount.
I could go shopping with Valentina any day.

A/N: This one is a bit boring but the point for it is to build chapter 3 😝 stay tuned!

A/N:
This one is a bit boring but the point for it is to build chapter 3 😝 stay tuned!