05

Bianca Ròssi

"What did Miss Neumann get to show you?" He asks, "just your room, Francesca's room, and I guess what will be my room." I replied. "Great, I've got a lot to show then." He whines sarcastically. "I guess you better get to it." I joked. "I guess I will." He took me to the first floor and out the back doors.

"this is the beautiful garden, Francesca's favorite place

"this is the beautiful garden, Francesca's favorite place." He smiles and looks at the nature that's around us.

The birds singing, the butterflies flying around, the sound of the waterfall, it's all so relaxing. "I would understand why." I add in smiling. "It's so relaxing." I close my eyes and enjoy the sound of the water.

"Let's head over to my favorite spot, the indoor pool. It's as relaxing as this for sure." He heads back indoors. "Man I wanted to keep enjoying this." I suck my teeth and follow Mr. Bernardi.

We go past a few doors and I open the double doors in front of us. "Holy shit." I said to myself.

As soon as you walk in your eyes lay on the luxurious jacuzzi accompanied with a white leather couch/bed

As soon as you walk in your eyes lay on the luxurious jacuzzi accompanied with a white leather couch/bed. Water falling from the ceiling and a pool in the back.

"This is so cool, looks like a cave here." I walk around, Bernardi following me. "It does, I like to relax here often."  I nod. "Employees are free to go to the garden, tennis courts, the library which nobody goes, and the babysitter can only come here if Francesca decides to swim. Otherwise no employees here." He says firmly.

"Got it Mr.Bernardi, thank you for letting me know." I nod once again as he leads us to the living room. "Francesca was in the library with her teacher she should be in her room right now."

"Okay, I'll go introduce myself." I make my way upstairs to Francesca's room and knock. "Hey! may I come in?" I say loudly as I knock. All of the sudden, the door creaks open and a small girl with beautiful brown long hair and olive skin is behind it. She stares at me in confusion.

"Hi Francesca! I'm Bianca, I'm your new babysitter." I smile and crouch down to her level. She smiles, "Finally daddy got me someone to play with!" She jumps at me and gives me a hug.  "He did." I giggled at the sudden joy, "but right now it's late don't you think? Let's go to bed Francesca."

I get up, open the door even more and walk in. I can't get over how big this room is. I wish I had a room like this when I was a little girl.

"Okay Francesca

"Okay Francesca." I pick out some clothes she can wear to bed, "can you change by yourself or do you need help?" She nods before I finish, "okay." I sigh as my eyes absorb the details of her bed, the nightstand, her slippers, the carpet.

It all seems so well coordinated. From the baby pinks to the hot pinks. "Done!" She runs and throws herself at her bed. "Okay, let's read you a book!" I make my way to her tiny shelf containing books for children picking the first one that intrigues me.

A few minutes later she's sleeping and snoring. How cute. I quietly leave the room, turn off the main light just leaving the nightstand light on and I close the door carefully.

9:05 PM

I make way towards my room, upon my enter I see a note.

I've left some clothes that I made my personal stylist get for you since you didn't bring any. In there, you will find some comfortable clothes to wear to bed. - Bruno Bernardi.

Thank god this man got me something to wear, I didn't know I had to stay here and clearly the clothes I'm wearing is the only thing I have. I search through the options of clothes I was given until my eyes lay in this black, floral lace bow, satin PJ set.

By the looks of it, it looks small

By the looks of it, it looks small. But, I rather it fit a little tight than be wearing uncomfortable clothes to bed. I take off long sleeved shirt later accompanying my black Victoria secret bra and I put on the satin top, later on removing my pants and putting my legs through the satin short.

Walking towards the huge mirror next to my bed against the wall, I turn around and see my ass cheeks in display and my boobs bursting out the top. This makes me feel sexy. I don't mind it at all, but hopefully I can get a new set just in case Francesca ever needs something at night. I sigh and lay on my bed.

9:15 PM

3 knocks at my bedroom door can be heard. "Coming." I groaned to myself and got up from my bed making my way towards the giant black modern door and laying on the frame. "Hi."

Bruno Bernardi

"Hi." I hear her say, my eyes scanning her body carefully as if it was a beautiful piece of art. Her chest barely in her top, no bra. I scan my eyes towards the mirror against the wall and see her ass on display, coming out of her black satin shorts.

"Sorry to bother, just wanted to let you know that tomorrow Tuesday you won't have to take care of Francesca. Starting Wednesday your routine officially starts." I announced, still exploring her figure with my eyes.

"Alright Mr. Bernardi, thank you so much for letting me know." She smiled, "of course." And with that, I left while thinking about the image of her.