first wedding anniversary

Ma'am we're closing this restaurant now, it's 11:45 pm
It's our closing time now, " the waiteress said politely to YN, who was sitting there from 9 pm...

Yn gave an uneasy smile before standing up and hanging her hand bag and said...,

YN: I'm so sorry for the inconvenience..... I will leave now...

The waiteress bowed her as she saw yn leaving.....

YN'S phone started ringing at the exact time when she left the restaurant..... she looked at the caller ID and
Sighed before picking it up....

On call....

YN : Hey, Nischay...

(She said in a very upset voice, which nischay already sensed too and Sighed before speaking...)

Nischay: Where are you, YN? I will explain everything to you then.....

YN : oh iam on the way home... iam on Victor Road C6..

Nischay: Don't go anywhere. I'll be in a few minutes, okay....

(Nischay said calmly, which yn hummed before disconnecting the call )

YN: I'll just stand here till then....

( Soon after almond minutes, nischay arrived with a bouquet with red roses in hand and a box.....)

Nischay: im so sorry that I didn't arrive for dinner with you. I was planning for a month... I'm so sorry, I didn't know that the things at my workplace will get so hectic...

( He blubbered and hugged his wife just as he finished )

YN: Your office is so chaotic. They don't this of the burden they are putting on their employees.

NISCHAY: Hey... it's okay.. iam here now...

YN: Of course you are here with a tired face... tumhe abhi wo office chodna hoga!... I swear.....

NISCHAY: Oh that... Don't worry about that. I'm truly to leave that place... but we have something more to do rather than nagging about my office....

YN: something more important......?

(She asked with a bewildered face, to which he nodded and said....

NISCHAY: I wasn't able to eat the decent dinner with you...
That too on our first anniversary .... I feel like a horrible husband then, if I say. I'm sorry.....

(He apologized again, which she giggled a little and said....)

YN: Yes, I was upset that you were not able to come tonight and more upset over the fact is that tumhara boss tumhe jaan buch ke zyada kaam deta hai ..... does he even care for you! For employees ... what kind of man is he?....

(She said with he Sighed and said )

NISCHAY : he is indeed a headache..... chalo hum kyu apni special day...... kharab rareen us takle ke upar *chuckles*

(She laughed after hearing his remark after his boss )

NISCHAY : see, it going to rain, I think... it's thundering...

( he said, pointing towards the dark sky with a small smile )

YN: Oh my God! Then let's go home quickly then.... or else we will get wet......

NISCHAY: Let it be....let's take advantage of it then....

(She raised her eyebrows and said)

YN: What do you mean?....

NISCHAY : I mean, our romantic dinner got failed because of me, so let me make it up for that....

(Then he played a slow romantic song in his car and opened the windows of the car. Then he went towards her and held her by her waist before kissing her on her forehead and soon smiled when he felt water droplets felling him )

NISCHAY: You will enjoy this.....

( He held her right hand securely while his left hand was on her waist... he slowly started swaying with her slowly from the sound coming from their car.... YN soon smiled and looked upward to see his already seeing her with a warm smile)

YN: Nischay, this is, better than dinner (she giggled)

NISCHAY: Is it? We are drenched right now? Are you sure that it's better than the dinner
(He asked with a small grin )

YN: Yes indeed, it is going to be another beautiful memory which we created together ....

NISCHAY: another beautiful memory, right?... imagine telling this to our future kids... Damn! They will be so blessed to have such cool parents.

(He said dramatically, which made her laugh)

YN: we will see about that...

NISCHAY: See? But wh-
(his sentence got interrupted by someone)

"WHO'S PLAYING MUSIC THIS LOUD AND TOO AT THIS TIME OUTSIDE MY HOUSE"

(The house owner whose house was house was by the road yelled with made nischay's eyes widen and made yn laugh)

NISCHAY: we are so in trouble now... we need to run....

(Both went towards their car and seated while nischay groaned before turning off the music )

NISCHAY: ewww, it feels so gross being all drenched and sitting I the car....

YN: Right, but I liked dancing in the rain with you.....

NISCHAY: I'm glad that you liked it, and yeah...

(He smiled a little, pulling out a box that he had in his hands earlier and said)

NISCHAY: Turn around....

(He said, and she turned around with a confused expression)

Just as she turned around, he slid a platinum necklace around her neck and said )

NISCHAY: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LOVE ❤....

(And then he locked it while YN touched it and said it with a smile)

YN: Thank you so much, Nischay...for making our first anniversary together memorable 💖.......

Nischay: I told you I will make it up for not attending the dinner. Now let's go home and watch some horror movies marathon and I will make a pizza for us too....

( yn smiled warmly, laying a small quick peck kiss on his lips and said )

YN: Damn I love you so much.....!

(He looked towards his wife with slightly red cheeks and said)

NISCHAY: I LOVE YOU MORE!......

THE END