the enteral mark

I have been waiting for my train to reach the station. The day is normal like always...there is no one but a few people in the station.
Huffff! BTW hi I'm YN, YN MALHOTRA I'm going to Delhi as I received an unknown email, which says that they are offering me a job....strange? cause I never gave a request letter. My life is not normal like other people, there is something that is my birthmark.. the Birthmark on her neck and her right wrist. It glows. like really? It glows like a moon that glows at midnight... it's a mystery to me...

Train arrives.

I got up from the bench where I have been sitting...
I entered the train cabinet and sat on my respective seat...
Huffff! It's a long journey now! I said and closed my eyes inhaling the smell of nature.

A few moments later.

I can see her! Yes she is, she is the one I have been waiting for! My Queen. My love, my everything, she is so beautiful, her angelic face, her strawberry-like lips.... her beautiful ocean-like eyes... I missed her...and I finally found her! .....

She woke up in a jerk, as the train shook a Lil bit. She finally opened her eyes which contact with chocolate brown eyes... she saw a man about 6 feet sitting at the corner of the seat... I couldn't see his face as he was wearing a mask.YN was sweating as her birthmark was about to glow. She don't know why she was feeling something... which never happened in past years... she was nervous... the man sitting opposite to her was still looking at her. It's not like she was uncomfortable, but she was scared that someone could see that strange thing. The man got up as the train reached its destination. He took out his coat as a wallet fell from it. He didn't notice it and went out of the train cabinet. I too got up from my seat as I reached Delhi. I took out the luggage taking his wallet in my hand. Before I could call him he was gone... he was nowhere to be found. Stange. I opened his wallet and my Jaws dropped.

"Is he for real? Damn, he is so gorgeous. Is he even a human I'm not sure but, how can someone be so handsome? I came to my senses and checked whether there is any address of his... and yup I got it...

NISCHAY MALHAN?

Why do I feel I have heard it before...?

Ughhh! Yn I have to give his wallet back! And come back too!

I went to the location which was in the wallet... My eyes widened because this is where I was going to get my job! Is he an employee here? I pushed my thoughts aside and went inside the building.
I can see that all the employees were working... I  went to the receptionist... and asked the owner of the wallet...

Yn- Umm hey! I'm YN... YN MALHOTRA and I-
I was cut off when the phone rang

Receptionist- Mam, give me a min, please she said while picking up the phone...

Good afternoon sir... yes sir... yeah there is someone over here.....should I send her inside? Okay, sir..... Have a great day.

Ahm Mam, Mr Malhan is calling you Inside his cabin...

Yn- Umm me? She said pointing to herself...

Receptionist- yes, mam please go to the 15th floor...

Yn- O....kay tha-thank you...

Saying this I went to the 15th floor. The interior... impressive! It's beautifully designed.

I knocked at the door... as a deep voice came from behind the door

Come in...

I entered the cabin but a strike of pain started in my head out of nowhere... I can hear my heartbeat rising...
I don't know what's going on with me...  I control myself... before taking... to the person...

Good afternoon Mr Malh-

I stopped when he turned around, I met those beautiful chocolaty brown eyes... there was intense eye contact as were adoring each other... but... the mark on my neck and my wrist started to glow...
I was scared that he could see it.. but, he hold my hand with his...
I was blank about what was happening... but there was a strange feeling which gave me a clue that's fine going with him...

As he was taking me somewhere I noticed the same mark on his too... I was shocked and happy that I will know the truth! I don't know where is he taking me... but out of nowhere a door appeared and we went inside it... I wanted to stop him but I couldn't...

I closed my eyes as there was a wave of flash entering my eyes...

Open your eyes, my Queen...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I opened my eyes... and my eyes widened seeing a castle in front of me! What's happening...!

I was shocked seeing at the person

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

His outfits were changed!

What's wrong your highness?

Wh-who are you? And what I'm I doing here? How did your clothes change?

He chuckled and said...
It's not only me, My Queen

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I was shocked to see myself

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I was shocked to see myself.....