Not going to work

We teleported in my dorm with i have a smile of my face we sent our goodbyes and then the plan is starting i do what I said, i waited for the food, and there he is, his not a black cat or what he is a black and white cat after all, he turned into his normal form and gave me some food.

"Now, everyone is starting to worry and LESSO as well, just eat an apple once a day, are you alright with that?" I nodded, so it can be very suspicious to that i've haven't ate all morning, i know my roommates are not going here cause they have a relationship with others so they just stay there.

It's been a few weeks, it's hard but everything is according to plan, i became pretty skinny, i ignored it.

One day, Lady Lesso went into my dorm with a concerned face, "OMG Y/N WHAT ARE YOU THINKING, WHY YOU DIDN'T EAT EVERY DAY LOOK AT YOU!" She yelled at me.

"YOU KNOW WHAT! WHY DID YOU EVEN CARE, GET OUT! JUST GET OUT OF MY DORM PLEASE!" I yelled back.

"LOOK ITS MY RESPONSIBILITY TO TAKE CARE ALL OF YOU!, WHATS GOT INTO YOU?! WHY ARE YOU JEALOUSE CAUSE ME AND DOVEY ARE MAKING OUT?!?, DID YOU WANT REVENGE?! TELL Y/N!!" I put a death glare at her so did she.

"JUST GET OUT! I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" I yelled at her again

"IM NOT LEAVING YOU UNTIL YOU HAVE A REASON WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS, YOU CUT YOU BEAUTIFUL HAIR, YOUR SO SKINNY LIKE I CAN SEE YOUR BONES! WHY Y/N PLEASE TELL ME!!" She almost begged at me, i look at the morrow and i saw Rafal nodded, i nodded back, so i have to think a minute for a reason.

"he's back..."

"Wait who is back?" She asked

"RAFAL IS BACK OK, LOOK IF YOU ARE REALLY WORRIED ABOUT ME, IM WORRIED ABOUT YOU TOO ALL OF YOU, I DONT HATE DOVEY THAT YOU AND HER ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP! I DONT WANT REVENGE, RAFAL DID IT HE SAID IF I EAT EVERYDAY YOU GUYS WILL GOING ALL TO DIE WITH SOME KIND OF POTION! AND I ONLY SNEAK UP EVERY NIGHT TO ATE AN APPLE!" I cried, my emotion mixed up, i looked up to her shocked.

"Y/n I'm sorry, i will tell the others that he's back and will tell you later with me and Dovey's relationship, i bring you some food, tell them if you need more, ok?" I nodded then she walked away while closing the door, i saw Rafal in the mirror, ' Hey Y/n it's fine i will protect myself again, it's not your fault, it's mine, I'm very very sorry.' He said in my mind, i nodded at him then he was gone, i checked my powers, Rafal didn't take them, maybe he is using black magic, i heard a knock at the door "Come in" i said weakly, when they opened teh door i found Dovey, "OMG y/n! I'm so sorry!".

"Why are you apologizing it's not your fault."

"I know i know, but i have you some soup, if want more, tell the guards ok?" I nod then i quickly ate the soup, it was not that bad after all, i was done eating my soup and i went to a quick shower, put some clothes, put some light make up and i went to the grand hall.

Hiiii! So umm I'm making some paper stars today cause I'm so dang bored, any ways thank you for reading my story and voting it, I love you <3