You Are Mine

Y/N POV
I woke up and feeling so happy about Gregor, his hopes were so up, maybe they will be together In their next life or maybe this day, God knows when will there be together

Time has passed by and I'm still wondering if Gregor had the chance to get Tedros attention to his.

It was the last class, in lady Lesso's class, she was telling a story about how the innocent person turn into a villain, the story was quite interesting to be heard of.

By the time the story was finnished i was about to leave but suddenly Lesso spoked,"You Y/n, stay here."

I was very shock thoughts through my mind.

Y/n: What is it, Lady Lesso?

Lesso: What is the relationship with Gregor?

Wait what? Is shs jelouse or something?

Y/n: We were just hanging out eachother, why do you ask?, Are you jelouse?

Her eys widen up but for a few seconds later the widen eyes has vanised away like nothing happened.

Lesso: Me jelouse? Oh please i never been jelouse with my whole life.

Y/n: You didnt answer my first question, why did you ask?

Lesso: Every dean in both schools should be concerned by their readers.

Well she had a point.

Y/n: Well i know each dean on both schools had to be concerned about their readers, but you, all the above tge students why did you choose me?

Lesso just look at me at my soul, but eventually she replied

Lesso: Well cause your special to you are mine, you have a special power, I did not chose you becuse of your powers, you had this personality that caught my attention your different to me not like the other Nevers or Evers, your special to me.

Umm Hi I'm very so sorry for the updates i have have some personal things to do i hope you understand what is my life was going on, btw thank you for boting and putting in your list, i really appriciate it make me smile, thank you! And i love you!<3