War

Now Rafal is trying to defend himself but i still blame myself, i was the one who agreed in this situation, i fucked up.

I went to the grand hall saw everyone fighting Rafal,i took a deep breath and ran towards him, while I'm running i make sure I will make myself into a crow or a raven, and i will try to teleport into a flat world just like what Tedros did to me, as i became a black Raven, i teleported me and Rafal inti a flat world, "Y/N?! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?" I hugged him very tightly, and with that i put a knife onto his stomach, "I'm so so sorry Rafal, I'm very so sorry, I'm such a bad friend after all, it's ok if you don't forgive me." I have a tear in my cheek and i quickly swipe it away.

"Hey hey, it's ok, i forgive you, but i will try to hurt you ok? Cause I'm not going to forgive you if you don't want me to hurt you, as a not good friend of yours, i will be right here if I'm dead." I nodded and i take out of the knife and handed over to his hand, he put a small cut to my dress, blood everywhere, "Ok ok, i forgive you, i love you bestie thanks for the pasta." And with that he died, "Goodnight Raffy." I closed his eyes, i didn't wanted to cry, but i let it all out.

It's been five minutes, now I'm ok, i made a small knife and i stab myself several times.

I teleported back, everyone was staring at me, "Y/N! YOUR ALIVE!" Dot says happily, i smiled and i passed out.

Hi guys! Thank you for reading and voting my story! I love you all <3