Chapter Sixteen

Y/N pov

It has been 8 months since Lizzie and I have been back together and I have never been happier. She is currently in Atlanta filming her lastest project so I decided to surprise her. With the help of the twins and Jay, I have found the perfect ring for her.

I knew when we were on college that she was the one for me. The one I was going to have a family with, and with this ring it is the start of all that. So I am currently on my way to Atlanta. Ashley asked for some help off of Scarlett Johansson. The Scarlett Johansson. Truthfully I am excited to meet her. I have been a huge fan of hers and we have never crossed paths until now.

"You must be the famous Y/N Y/L/N that Lizzie just won't shut up about." She smiled as she waited for me at the airport.

"Hi. That is me." I chuckled as I held my hand out for her to shake.

"I'm a hugger." She told me as she pulled me in. We walked to her car and I put my bag in the trunk before settling in the passenger seat. "Are you nervous?"

"Very." I said as I patted the small velvet box in my pants pocket. "I just hope she says yes. She doesn't even know I'm coming either. I wanted it to be a surprise for her."

"I'm sure she will say yes." She smiled at me. "Honestly, whenever she speaks about you, her eyes sparkle and her smile is different." What she said eased my nerves slightly as we drove to set.

"I just want to do this right for her." I told her honestly. "I screwed it all up last time and she deserves the world and I intend to give her just that."

"I'm sure you won't." She smiled before we pulled up outside of a huge warehouse type building. I had to sign the NDA's and visitor forms but it was worth it to surprise Lizzie.  I had a whole evening planned for the two of us. A rooftop picnic courtesy of Scarlett helping me out. You know since she is a sucker for proposals.

When we walked through the set, I smiled when I saw her in her Civil War Wanda costume as she laughed at something Jeremy said. She hadn't noticed me yet so I decided to just stand there and watch her. She looked happy where she was. She was surrounded by her second family as you might say.

Her eyes widened when they finally landed on me. That was when she started to walk towards me. I started towards her and met her halfway as she jumped in my arms. I hugged her close before she pulled her face out of my neck.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me before she kissed me quickly.

"I wanted to see you." I told her honestly. "Scar was nice enough to pick me up from the airport." She looked at Scarlett who just smiled. "I missed you and we are on a small break before the new album release."

"I missed you too." She kissed me again, this time longer than before. She pulled away when they got called back to film their scene. "Wait for me?" She asked me.

"Always." I smiled as I watched her go back to her spot. I watched as she worked her magic, completely in awe of her raw talent. Even with all of these green screens, the acting is amazing considering they have to imagine the scene.

When it was time for them to be finished. She dragged me to her trailer. Just before we got there, Scarlett ran up to us to give me my bag saying she had somethings to do whilst sending a wink to me.

"So this is my trailer." She told me as she closed the door behind me.

"And there's a bed?" I nodded towards the piece of furniture at the back of the trailer.

"It's for if we run through the night so we can still have our sleep." She shrugged before she wrapped her arms around my neck. "Hi." She whispered making me chuckle.

"Hi." I replied in the same tone. She kissed me passionately before she pulled away with my bottom lip between her teeth. She knows exactly what she is doing to me. "So we have a date tonight." I told her as she gave me a confused look.

"A date?" She asked me.

"A date." I told her as I wrapped my arms around her waist. "I want to do it right this time. No secret meetings. Just dates. The two of us." I looked in her green eyes. "I want everyone to know I am not going to fuck this up again."

"I understand why you did what you did Y/N and I never really apologised for my actions towards you." She told me softly.

"You don't have to. You had every right to feel that way." I reassured her. "So please get dressed so we can leave and have our date."

"Is that why you're dressed like this?" She asked as she played with my tie.

"I wanted to dress up for you." I told her. She kissed me once more before she got herself dressed. She came out wearing an off white jumper and blue jeans. I couldn't help but smile at her.

We walked to her car and she drove to the hotel so I could drop my bag in her room. When we left the room again, she went to go back outside as I led her to the roof knowing that Scarlett would have finished setting it up.

"How did you plan all of this?" She asked me as she saw the rooftop picnic.

"I may have had help from a friend." I smirked as I led her to the cushions.

"Scarlett?" She asked me as I just nodded. "I should have known. She has been kind of shady today."

"Well let's just enjoy this yeah." I said as I filled a plastic cup with lemonade. The two of us sat and ate sharing light conversations. When we had finished and the moon was out fully, the light from the fairy lights shining on her face.

"I actually have something to say." I told her nervously as I stood up and held my hand out for her. She looked at me confused. "It has been an amazing 8 months since we made it official and I know one thing is set in stone. I am in love with you. I have always been in love with you. I knew when we were younger that I wanted my future to be with you. A family with you and I hated those years apart but I think we have only came back stronger. We both know what we want out of this relationship." I got down on one knee as she had tears in her eyes. "Elizabeth Chase Olsen, will you do me a huge honour and marry me?"

She just smiled as she let the tears flow.

"Yes." She whispered as she nodded her head. "Yes!" She yelled louder. I stood up and kissed her passionately before I put the ring on her finger. She kissed me again before we both lay on the cushions looking up at the stars in the sky. Everything was complete. I felt extemely happy. Like the nerves I felt earlier were indeed pointless right now, because she sees that same future as I do. This is the start of our lives together and I will make sure I do it right.

AN

Wow they're engaged now. Please let me know what you think :)