Show me

A chapter filled with cute interactions, fluff and smut.
*Toni tops
-

Toni was reading a book for her English class as she waited for Cheryl to join her in bed. That her girlfriend was taking a long time in the shower was no surprise, but this time it was taking her extra long.

"Heyy, is everything all right in there." Toni asked after she knocked on the door twice. Toni is never worried quickly, however if it involves Cheryl, she is a different person. She is protective and wants to make sure Cheryl is safe at all times. Especially after everything she went through with her mom.

Cheryl's girly and high-pitched voice came from the other side of the door. "Yes TT, everything is quite all right. I'll be out in a sec."

Toni could hear some uncertainty in the redhead's voice, but decided against asking more questions in case Cheryl was just tired. She made her way back to the bed and laid on top of the sheets for a while with her eyes closed.

She opened her eyes again as she heard the bathroom door open. Her pupils widened as she looked at the girl standing a few feet away from her.

Cheryl wasn't wearing anything, except for a small, insecure grin on her face. Her hair was damp and hanging over her shoulders, but not covering anything she knew Toni would want to see.

The girls looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds until Cheryl's lack of confidence got the best of her. "I'm sorry if you don't like this." The redhead said as she broke eye contact and now stared at the window.

"What?" Toni blurted out. "Cheryl, you look so...wow...you are so beautiful. You just caught me off guard, that's why I didn't say anything at first, but you look stun..ning."

Cheryl smiled and rolled her eyes. "Now you're exaggerating."

Toni crawled across the bed until she reached the edge. "Come here beauty." The brunette said with her arms stretched out to invite Cheryl into an embrace.

Cheryl walked to her girlfriend in a way that showed she was clearly feeling watched. She closed the space between their bodies and cherished the warmth of her girlfriend's torso against her own. She took in the smaller girl's scent and realised that she would never not be obsessed with it. With her.

Toni squeezed Cheryl's ass as they hugged intimately for a few minutes. Time didn't seem to exist. Her fingertips wandered over the little lines on her girlfriend's thighs, giving her stretch marks all the attention they needed and deserved.

Cheryl was now sitting on top of Toni with her knees bent and each leg on one side of the smaller girl's lap. Her head was buried in her girlfriend's neck, her hair wetting Toni's hoodie.

Toni cherished moments like these and the thought of letting go eventually seemed like the most horrible thing. However, the amount of butterflies fluttering around in her stomach, was increasing by the second. Just like the heat in her chest was growing until she couldn't resist it anymore.

Toni placed a long and hard kiss on Cheryl's shoulder, letting the redhead know what she was trying to achieve.

Cheryl moaned as she felt Toni's wet lips on her neck, it was a vulnerable spot, yet it turned her on immensely.

"Toni." Cheryl whispered in her girlfriend's ear, but it came out more like a groan.

That was it for Toni, she couldn't handle the tension anymore. The butterflies in her stomach desperately needed to be released and she needed to feel it all.

She held on to Cheryl's back as she smoothly turned them around. Cheryl hit the soft mattress with a little thud. She had wrapped her legs around Toni's waist within a few seconds and pulled her in closer.