Chapter 2: Strawberries

Huey continued kissing Jazmine while moving his hands from her bottom to her waist gripping it tight and grinding her deeper into his lap, Jazmine moaned against his lips.

They continue to kiss with force and passion and suddenly Huey flipped Jazmine over so that she was now laying on her back all without breaking the kiss.
His hands glided around her curvaceous figure slowly, he took notice that she seemed to shiver at his touch.
He smirked at that.
Jazmine reached into his shirt and started to rub his abs slowly. Huey also shivered at her touch. He was enjoying the this all to much. He enjoyed her touch, her moans, the way her tongue and body felt against his, and her sweet strawberry scent. He was in a trance and it looked as though she was too.

Soon things began to get too heated for the both of them to handle at the moment so Huey broke the kiss sat up and looked Jazmine straight in the eyes. Both of them were panting trying to catch they're breath and they both had an equal amount of lust and shock in their eyes.

"Jazmine..." Huey said still heavily breathing.

"Yes Huey?.." Jazmine said looking up at him.

" I...I think you should leave..." Huey said while sitting up at the edge of his bed and looking away from her.

"What...why?" Jazmine said with a bit of hurt in her voice.

Huey winced at the thought of hurting her, he didn't do it intentionally he just needed time to comprehend what exactly was happening between them.

"Just go Jazmine." Huey said a little harsher than intended and still with his back turned to her.

And with that Jazmine got up and walked out the room slamming the door behind her.

"Damn why did I let it get that far... I thought I had more self control than that... Why does she bring all these emotions out in me that are usually foreign when I'm around others? Im supposed to be a revolutionist, emotionless, and unfazed... This is all still new to me... This emotion thing...But why did I have to be so harsh to her just then... I didn't want her to leave but if she had stayed things could have gone too far too soon... I should talk to her but it will have to wait till tomorrow, its too late to go now."

Huey fell back onto his bed looked up at the ceiling and sighed. Just then he noticed that a certain scent was all over his bed... The sweet smell of strawberries, his favorite.
He inhaled the scent and sighed at the thought of Jazmine and him on the bed. He reminisced the feeling of her soft lips on his, her silk like hands massaging his ears and running down his chest, the feeling of her grinding up against him, the feeling of her bottom in his hands, and that the taste lips and scent of her body where identical to strawberries... He started to think about what else on her would taste like that...

"Woah!! this emotion thing is going to take some getting used to and so are these hormones..." He thought.

He was brought out of his thoughts by the realization that he needed to take a shower... a COLD shower... and NOW.

"Why me... ?" He groaned.

He quickly hopped off the bed and ran into his bathroom to take care of his.... Situation.

*****Authors Note*****
Hey yall.... Did you miss me??? 😜
I know I been M.I.A but I promise I will try to start writing more. This chapter is kinda short I know 😒 But the next one will be longer no worries.
Anyways See u next chapter
Love, K 😘
🚨Shouts out to🚨
➡️duhboondocks⬅️
➡️jkbooismyname⬅️
➡️BabysitterGirls⬅️ &
➡️franny713⬅️
For showin some luv lol yall some real ones✊🏾👌🏾