Chapter 3: Jazmine's Frustrations

This is Jazmine by the way 👆👆👆
(Jazmine POV)

*** After I left Huey's house I ran across the street back to my house, ran through the living room not saying a word to my parents, and went in my room and locked the door behind me.
I was feeling so many emotions at once. I was humiliated, I was angry, and most of all I was hot and bothered... Wait hold yourself together Jazmine your mad at him remember. I mean how could he treat me like this I feel I feel so used!
... Then again I was the one who practically jumped on him and face fucked him. If anyone heard me say that they wouldn't believe that it came out of my mouth. I kinda used to be a goody two shoes.. I mean not that im not still nice but over the summer I learned not to be such a pushover...Wait im getting off topic.

What was I saying?... Oh yeah! Huey! Who does he think he is just making out with me like that and then telling me to leave? I swear his afro wearing revolutionary ass gets on my nerves sometimes.... Even if it was me who got on top of him, and kissed him,...and rubbed his chest.... OH GOSH this is all my fault!!! Why does he make me do stuff like this. I mean his lips were particularly begging to be kissed, and his scent was basically pulling me towards him, and don't even get me started on his... Oh gosh im doing it again.. He makes me act like such a horndog.. But seriously who can blame me. After that little incident with his not so little "friend" I wouldn't mind meeting that friend again. Ok you really need to stop now Jazmine.

Anyways..... I think I should apologize to Huey for you know attacking him with my affection, but I think I should wait till im a little less.. "Bothered". Ugh what is he doing to me....

"Jazmine Honey, are you okay in there? Last night you ran in the house looking very agitated, and your making quite a bit of umm grunting noises in there. Do u need to talk about something? Tom Jazmine's dad asked curiously.

" I was making grunting noises?!?"

" Um no daddy i'm fine just really tired I had a long day yesterday ." Jazmine replied through the door.

" Oh ok honeybun.. But what about the grunting noises?"

" Daddy it's nothing to be worried about I just had a long day."

"Are you sure it not you know a umm teenage problem?"

" What teenage problems dad?" A confused Jazmine asked.

" Jazmine I know how kids your age start to think about you know.. The birds and the bees.. Me and you mother were 17 once too. And I know how you kids start to feel frustrated and umm " hot and Bothered".

" DADDY!! Please! we do not need to have this conversation. Ughhh" Jazmine groaned.

"Jazmine I just want you to know that it is perfectly normal to feel this way and me and your mom are always here to talk about it if you need to. I just don't want my baby girl to be out there giving up her goodies to these boys and ending up getting pregnant or worse getting sent to jail and getting.... Anally raped!.." Tom said whined

"Daddy Please stop talking..." Jazmine begged.

" Jazmine I just want to know one thing."

" ught what is it dad ?"

" Have you had se..."
Ding dong

Tom was cut off by the sound of the front door bell ringing.

"Saved by the bell..." A relieved Jazmine though to herself.

" Jazmine Huey is here to see you" Tom yelled from downstairs.

"Or not.."

"Coming...!" She yelled

She made her way out her room and down the stairs to find her dad and Huey talking about something at the front door. Huey had his typical unfazed face on while her dad had an awkward smile on his. Jazmine made and unsure confused face when she approached the two men at the door.