3|| Ilunga

𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒;

Words: 906
★★★

"Ryu-Nee Lets go out with Seki and Koku!!!!" Yori was laying in her brothers bed while playing a video game on her phone. "Sekito and Kokuto? I don't think t-" "I'll make them!" Quickly switching tabs Yori started texting with Sekito, after countlessly going back and forth she finally persuaded Sekito to talk to Kokuto.

"Arcade time!!!!!!!!!" Walking hand in hand with her brother she looked around trying to spot the twin brothers but to no avail. "Riyo-Chan did you really give them the correct address?" Nodding she opened the text to show her brother "It says that we are standing at the south side of the arcade." "Yes! Because we are stan-" looking next to her she realized 'East Side Arcade' sweating profusely she dragged her brother to the south side.

"There they are!" Running off Yori jumped onto Kokuto "Why is it that you always go for Kokuto Yo-Chan!! I thought we had a special bond.." sulking in the corner Sekito cried animated tears as he watched his younger brother being doted on. "It's because Koku is so big and firm!! He's like a big pillow." Ryujin had gone off somewhere probably to satiate his sweet tooth. "Yo-Chan me next me next!!!"

Smiling Yori got off the bigger twin and embraced the older twin who wanted her attention. "Seki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to hold you forever and ever you are such a cute little flanker." Yori was more than a girl who loved to dote on people smaller or bigger than her, she was also helping them in a way to accept that there was always someone who would see them as she does.

"Yori-Chan, why don't you become the teams manager?" Kokuto rested his chin on his palm while looking at the younger Zanba with a small smile. "Being part of the Cheer team is already too much off a hassle." "It means you can spend more time with Sekito~" turning her head she saw a glimpse of the younger twins evil smile "Koku that's mean!!!!! You can't bribe me with... Seki's... cute adorable face.." "He can and he should, I like this attention even more than Ririn-Chan!"

"I could always switch between cheer practice and managing." Sekito gave his brother a thumbs up as he wrapped his arms around the females waist. "Seki? What are you doing?" "Returning the hug Ofcourse Yo-Chan!" Smiling Yori cupped Sekito's face in her hands before kissing his cheek. "I like my Seki, now let's go play some games we've been standing here for the past 10 minutes waiting for Ryu-Nee!"

After playing countless of games in the arcade the group of teenagers got hungry and decided to grab something to eat at WKRonalds. Ordering for the group Yori urged them to sit down as she handled the orders. "Let me help you with that!" A guy grabbed one of the trays while accidentally touching Yori's chest not thinking anything of it Yori gave him a nod as she started walking towards the table. "Oh you got something on your pants mind if I." Before Yori could answer the male had grabbed her booty. "It's gone now!" Turning around Yori grabbed the tray from his hand but he grabbed her wrist keeping her put. "Hey hey where are you going I thought we were having fun?"

Disgusted Yori dropped the trays on a nearby table and took his arm "Listen here fuckface, I have no intention of being around you so fuck off." Yanking his arm away from her he pinned her to the wall "You think you scare me cupcake?" Sighing Yori reached for her pocket not knowing that the boys were coming over to see what was taking her so long. "Get your hands off of my sister." Towering over the both of them stood Ryujin next to him Kokuto and a mad Sekito. Grabbing his arm Yori twisted it before grabbing the trays with a smile "Sorry for taking so long the foods still warm!!" "Yo-Chan are you okay? Did he do anything nasty?" "He touched me but it's alright." Yori turned her head towards the male who was cowering in fear. "He what?" Ryujin looked at his sister in shock as she smiled at him "Ryu-Nee I'll get him back someway or another."

Watching the boys gobble down their food was something Yori strangely liked watching, it was calming and peaceful. "Yo-Chan!!" Looking over towards Sekito she smiled "Yes Seki?" "Say 'ahhhh'" opening her mouth she smiled while taking a bite of his burger, she had just enough money to buy three meals and she didn't mind not eating. Though it seems like Sekito knew she was hungry with the way she was looking outside of the window instead of at them. Standing up Sekito scooted Ryujin away and sat next to Yori who was zoning out staring through the window.

Coming back to her senses Yori noticed her brother in front of her instead of next to her, looking next to her she saw Sekito who was soundlessly asleep while leaning his head on her shoulder.

"How long has Seki been asleep?" "Don't you mean how long have you been staring out the window Yori-Chan?" "Touché Koku, Touché."

★★★

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮'Ilunga 'A person who will forgive anything the first time, tolerate it the second time but never a third time╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
'Ilunga '
A person who will forgive anything the first time, tolerate it the second time but never a third time
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━