4|| Ichariba chode

𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒;

Words: 1269
★★★

"How are you feeling Yori-Chan?" "After what we did tonight im feeling tired." "Really? Did I go too fast?" "I mean if you were in my position I don't think you'd be catching up anytime soon." Sighing Yori pressed the restart button as she sat next to Gion on the floor. "One more round of Mario Kart!" Gion nodded as he readied himself for the next round.

"GAHHH I LOST!!!" "MUAHAHAHAH YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR ME THE BEST YORI!!!!!!!!" Twirling around with the controller in her hand she jumped up and down in joy before hugging Gion and patting his head. "You did good Gigi!" Gions face flushed as he was held by the female, weirdly Gion didn't understand why he was so flustered as this was something the girl would always do. "Gigi?" "Yori-Chan why did you say you... loved me?" The girl looked at him as she smiled "What do you mean?"

Not knowing if the girl was playing with him Gion asked her again "You told the whole team that out of everyone who was there you loved me..." seeming to remember Yori nodded her head "Because I do, Gigi you are amazing and cool and you're my bestest friend in the whole world Ofcourse I love you!!" "Friend.."

"But I can't shake this feeling that you give me, a feeling that I want to stay by your side no matter what." Yori lifted up his chin as she smiled sweetly "Gigi, I love you with my whole heart." Before Gion could say anything his lips were already entangled with Yori's. "And here I thought I could play with Bucchi more." Sighing she looked over at Gion who was blushing and traced his fingers over his lips. Giggling Yori laid her head on his chest "Your heart is going crazy." "What do you except when you just kissed me! ON MY LIPS!"

Bursting in a fit of laughter Yori looked over at the brown haired male who was blushing profusely. "You're adorable Gion, it's like I want to pick you up and hold you forever." This was the first time Yori had called him by his name let alone blushing while talking to him. Yes she would blush but not because of him, she would blush whenever she found something/one cute or was surrounded by people she liked. And yet here she was sitting cross legged with her white sweater slightly opened up, her hair slicked back and her golden eyes staring right through his soul.

Coming closer Gion laid his head on her lap before wrapping his arms around her waist. Blushing profusely Yori looked at the brown fluff that was laying on her lap, she was ecstatic about having him to herself. "You should go to bed Gigi." Running her hand through his hair she tried waking up Gion to no avail, she quietly pried his arms away from her waist waking him up. "Hmm... where are you going Yori-Chan?" Sleepily rubbing his eyes he sat up looking at the girl who tried to tiptoe away, stopping in her tracks she looked back at him before running to his room.

Grabbing a few pillows and a blanket Yori made her way back down to the living room where Gion was sitting leaning against the couch looking at the females every move. Yawning and rubbing her eyes she tossed the pillows on the floor while neatly laying down the blanket. "You've been staring at me for a while now, are you okay Gigi?" Not answering to the females question Gion nodded slightly before walking up to her and unzipping her sweater. Looking at him in confusion she scratched her cheek as the male continued unzipping her sweater, she wasn't against it because she had a shirt on underneath it.

"You're not going to stop me?" She shook her head while smiling "It's kind of like payback so I won't stop you." As he unzipped her sweater he lifted her shirt revealing her stomach and laid his hand on it. Sneaking his arm around her waist he held her close while resting his head on her chest. "Is that all? I thought you were going to lay on my bare chest." Almost as if she was disappointed Yori pouted as she pushed him to the ground, towering above him she sighed while she raised her shirt slowly before "Kenj-" in the doorway was his mother who dropped her bag "Oh my!" Yori burst out laughing as Gion laid there, embarrassed.

"Greetings Miss!!" Gions mother greeted Yori and smiled at the sweet girl knowing it was probably a prank, one that she always plays to embarrass her son. "Upstairs with you two!!!" Shoving the teens upstairs Gions mother pushed the blanket and pillows in his arms.

"You're mother is as sweet as always!" Laying on his bed Yori patted the spot next to her waiting for him to lay down. "Yori." humming the female sat up as she yawned "What are we?" "Humans." "I meant are we together now or are we still friends.." standing up Yori walked towards Gion while swiftly locking his door. "Do you want to go out with me?" Quietly thinking about his answer Gion nodded as he closed the gap between them. "Then, we are together and my eyes will be on nobody but you." Even though he had a tiny figure, due to Gions training he managed to lift the girl up and laid her in his bed "I could've walked Gi-" "Kenji, call me by my name, Yori-Chan."

She was turning red, redder than she mostly gets "K-k-k..." raising a brow Gion looked at her while placing his hand on her forehead "Are you okay Yori-Chan?" "K-k-kenji.." shaking her head Yori covered her face with her hands as she huffed and ran her hand through her hair. "Was it that hard?" Sweatdropping Gion looked at his girlfriend who was turning redder by the second. "I've always called you Gigi, it's hard for me to use your first name!!" "Say it again!" "K-k-k-kenji.." "more confidence!?" "K-Kenji.!" "Louder!!!!!!!!" "Kenji!!!" Laying her head on a pillow she kicked her legs back and forth "Aaaaaaahh that was so embarrassing!!!!!" "You can lift my shirt up in public with no shame but calling me by my name takes the cake huh?"

Gion burst out in laughter as he laid next to his girlfriend. "Let's take a picture so I never forget this day." The words that came out of Gions mouth shook the girl , he wasn't the one to be very sentimental or feel something like this would be necessary to capture but she complied, after posing for the picture she smiled and kissed his cheek right before he snapped it. "Perfect picture you look adorable like always!" Pouting Gion crossed his arms and turned away "If you want to keep pouting I'm going to sleep!!" Turning around Yori closed her eyes while her head hit the pillow "No matter what happens Kenji, we will always be friends!!"

Gion looked at her with wide eyes as he jumped to the other side of the bed, shocking the girl he kissed her while wrapping his arms around her. Pulling away he laid his head on her chest and smiled "Better get used to it Yori-Chan~" scoffing the female wrapped her arms around him and played with his hair "Go to bed Kenji."

★★★

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮'Ichariba Chode 'Though we meet but once, even by chance, we are friends for life

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
'Ichariba Chode '
Though we meet but once, even by chance, we are friends for life.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━