0|| Read This

𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒;

★★Wassup the name is Ramy, I wanted to note some things before you enter this story

'🅁🅄🄻🄴🅂'

★ 1. If you read the synopsis and don't like it don't read my story.

★2. If you read the first chapter and you don't like it don't read my story.

★3. If you feel like you want something to say but it's negative don't do it under my story comments I am not your therapist stop venting Patricia.

★4. Don't like the way I write my character? Sucks to be you, go write your own story then but don't take it out on me.

★5. Don't put any hate comments here because honestly I do not care I am just writing for fun and not for you.

'🅂🅃🄾🅁🅈'

★1. I won't be following the original plot line of ALL OUT!! so if you aren't here for that go cry in the corner.

★2. It is going to be very random and wholesome I don't want any lemons in this book because not only is it embarrassing to write but I wouldn't want to be caught reading it either. With random I mean we could be hanging with the Ryōin academy crew one day and the next chapter would be about Ebumi dying of laughter.

★3. All the chapter names either have something to do with the story content or will be something that Yori learns along that chapter.

★4. All the chapter names I have are researched on Pinterest and I'll double check the meaning of the word before basing my story around it, if I do happen to write it wrong I will appreciate a correction in the comments just be nice about it.

★With that being said I hope you enjoy reading 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒.★