Not Enough Room?

I stomped into the mansion after going on another killing spree with BEN Drowned. I didn't bother to wipe my muddy shoes at the mat and just trailed it upstairs into my room. My room was my everything. It had all my knives, sharpeners, my hoodies and my computer. I spent a few hours alone as usual sharpening my knives and playing an online game with BEN.

Lately I feel like BEN and I have gotten closer than I have with any of the other pasta's. We've been on killing sprees, played video games together, and we even talk more than anyone else. Its almost like a special connection between the two of us. I'm not saying I like him that way, just I might consider him a 'friend'.

"JEFF!!!!!!!" Slenderman voice boomed from downstairs. He probably just got home. "Get your little white ass down here!"

I took an exaggerated sigh and slumped forwards as I walked downstairs and stood before Slendy.

"Yes Slendy?" I asked trying to act like nothing happened.

"Jeff, you are aware that you tracked mud though the mansion, correct?"

"Uh huh. Is that all you want? I'm sorta busy. . ." I lied.

"Busy doing what, Jeff? Waiting your time upstairs in your room?"

"N-" He interrupted me.

"That isn't an answer. Anyways back to my point. We're low on room and I need you to pack up your stuff."

"Wait. Why me?!" I was totally dreading this.

"Because, Jeff, you have the least stuff and surprisingly your room is very clean."

"So your kicking me out of the mansion?"

"Nononono. Just moving you into another pasta's room."

"And who'd that be?"

Slendy stood there and he kind of seemed nervous. I crossed my arms and waited for his response.