Excuse Me, What?!

I waited umpatiently for Slendy to answer.

He let out a breath he had seemed to be holding in for quite some time. "Well, first I was going to have you with EJ, but that was a bad idea. You two would be at each other's throats."

"Yeah," I muttered. He was right. EJ and I haven't exactly been so great when put in the same room and the love we share for sharp objects would increase our chances of being at each other.

"So, then I was thinking. Toby wouldn't be good for you either, and he needs his own space." Slendy said turning his head towards the stairwell. 

I didn't like Toby either, him and all of his waffles. They're literally everywhere. I rolled my eyes at the thought.

"So first I'll be having you stay with LJ. He's not a fan of the sharp things, and he's good at being to himself. Kind of like you, Jeff." He said, but I lost him at LJ.

He was going to make me stay with a psychopath clown. How am I going to handle that? He probably like plays with balloons in his sleep. 

"Anyways, Jeff. Go pack up your things and get to your room." Slendy said just before disappearing.

I grumbled but did as I was told and trudged up the stairs to my old room, grabbed all my things into a draw string bag swung it over my right shoulder and walked down the hallway to LJ's room.