1

I groan as me and my best friend Nejire Hado walk towards our school, but see a bunch of new kids.

"New kids. Ew" I say.

She chuckles, as she interlocks my arm.

"We were them once too y'know"

"Yeah, and we were fucking assholes!" I laugh as we continue to walk.

"It's so weird being the top of the school now, like after this year we're leaving, that's so weird" Nejire says. i nod.

"I can't tell if i'm scared or upset"

"Little bit of both?"

"Maybe. I wonder who are new teachers are gonna be. Probably assholes."

"True, if we have Aizawa again imma cry. He's so meannn!!"

"Didn't you have a crush on him last year?"

"Wha- Y/n! Don't call me out-"

"Y/n! Hado!!" We hear. We both turn and see our best friends Mirio waving at us with his wide smile, with Tamaki at his side, hiding his face with his hands at his side. I wave back then we run over. Nejire runs into Mirio, while i stand infront of Tamaki with my hands behind my back. He looks up at me, but quickly hides his face, making me smile.

"H-hi Y-y-y/n" He stutters mumbiling through his hands.

"Hiya sweets. How was your holiday?"

"I-i-i-it was good. Turkish p-p-people are scary though"

I chuckle, as i gently take his hands off his face.

"You think everyones scary" I smile.

"I guess that's true" He mumbles, looking at the floor.

"Wowwww did you forget everything i taught you while you were away?" I chuckle, then gently lift his head up. His face going red. He visibly gulps. "When you talk to someone you have to look at them, otherwise you look like a homeless puppy" I smile. He shakily nods.

"O-o-okay" His face going red as he tries to look calm but it doesn't work. I giggle.

"You are so adorable!!" I grin, holding his hands. "I missed you the most shhhh don't tell" I whisper.

"I-i-i won't. I-i m-missed you to"

I smile and ruffle his hair a little, which falls in like a really nice cheque way.

"Don't get nervous around the new years, we have to scare them"

"Why?" I turn to Mirio.

"It's like third year law, we can't look inferior to them, you know that!"

He laughs.

"Whatever. How was your holiday?"

"Shit, i was doing chores the whole time. While you guys were in different countries!! I was so aloneeeee!!"

"What about your sister?"

"My sister has friends. Surprisingly"

"Wha-" I turn to my sister as she crosses her arms.

"How long have you been there for?" I ask.

"What do you mean surpisingly!?"

"You know what i mean." I chuckle.

"I'm telling mum!!" She says running away.

"I'll kill you!!" I return flipping her off as she runs away.

"Mina's here?" Mirio asks.

"....Nooooo it was a figment of your imaginationnn!" I say. He laughs.

"Whatever. Now c'mon we gotta go to lesson. We don't wanna be late on the first day" Mirio says.

"What if we do want to?" Nejire asks crossing my arms.

"Then you're an idiot" He laughs. She blows some hair out of her face then we all start walking, with Tamaki trailing behind. I turn to him as he looks at the floor as we walk.

"You okay?"

He looks up at me.

"I uh. New people"

I chuckle.

"They don't bite. We're way to hot for them, their probably insanley jealous about how adorable you are"

"Wha-" His face goes red and he covers his face. "D-d-don't be weird"

"It's true!! Don't even try to deny it loser!" I laugh. "Sorry if it flusters you, but we are to hot to be nervous about scrawny, slimey children!"

"I-i-i-i guess so"

"Exactly, now let's go before the new years notice how hot we are and try to nonse us up"

"Wouldn't we be the nonses?" Mirio asks.

"Wha-... You get the point!! Asshole!" I laugh.