9

"You and him are wayyyy to close!!" Mina laughs as we walk to school.

"How?!!? Explain please!"

"You literally stay up all night just to talk to him, after talking to him the entire day!! You tease him as if your dating!"

"Have you met him?! It's so fun!"

"That is the worst excuse I've ever heard!"

"Your mums the worst excuse I've ever heard!!"

"Ahh!"

"AHH!!"

I huff, crossing my arms. Before walking infront of school. Seeing Tamaki hiding his face with his phone. Standing infront of the bushes. I grin. But hear Mina cough. I turn to her and clear my throat, and casually walk up to Tamaki.

"Hiya sweets" I smile. He turns to me. Looking exhausted.

"Wha- I told you we shouldn't stay up all night. Now look now you have eye bags under your eyes" I grab his face and squeeze his cheeks a little, his face going hot. "And your eyes are bloodshot. You stay up late for one night and your eyebags are already starting to show up. That just shows how pale you are sweetie. I told you to go to bed at 12 and you said 'Noo I wanna stay on call with you forever cuz your just so hot Y/n' and this is the result."

"I-i didn't say t-t-that"

"Yeah but you thought it" I tease, letting go of his face. Before interlocking our arms together.

"Tamaki!! Y/n!!" We hear? I smile then turn to see Nejire and Mirio smiling and waving at us.

"Hiya!!" I grin, before dragging Tamaki a little as we both run towards them, before I throw myself into Nejires arms.

"I missed youuuu!!"

"I missed you tooo!!" I shout.

"Jeez you act like you haven't seen eachother in years" Mirio laughs. We turn to him.

"It's been many hours since I've been near her presence. It has felt like years" I huff. He chuckles.

"Weirdos"

"Cry about it bestie boo. Oh Nejire. Yesterday Tamaki disected a frog. So I'm think we're doing that today. We'll praying anyway"

"Ewwww I don't wanna kill a frog!!"

"The frogs already dead Nejire you'll get over it!!" I shout. But hear a... a ribbit?? We both stop yelling, and slowly turn, to see a short girl with long green hair looking pale at us. Before hiding her face in her hands, with a short brown haired girl rubbing her back as.... I think she's crying....

Me and Nejire turn to eachother again. Before curling our lips in, but accidently let our laughs out.

"You guys are so mean!" Mirio laughs.

"Hahaaaaaa. Her face was so paleeee!!" Nejire laughs.