First Job

Ee - C - Kai

Nash was ready for his first day at the job. "Ee - C- Kai Corp". Today was going to be the start of his new life. Besides the horrible rumors of the high amount of death rates inside and around the Corps building he didn't mind as long as they paid him well.

In the busy streets of Japan lays beside the road a large glass building with the corporates name largely stained on the class. Standing infront of the large glass building was

Infront of the large building stood the ambitious Nash admiring the building.

'I--- I finally did it mother...fatther...I'm finally...Im finally not a failure'

Was his final thought before walking into the building. The sliding doors  opened and he placed one foot inside as the doors close behind he could barely hear a whisper from behind

"Yes you are~...."

'Funny that sounds just like otōsan .... Haha....'

As the doors finally closed he gazed around the large room. A long table infront of him with a male receptionist on the phone was glaring at his computer tapping like a beast his hands pressing the keys as if his life depends on it.

Nash feared to disturb his concentration. But then beside the receptionist  were 2 elevators and a flight of stairs next them.

He wasn't very sure what floor his new area was in but as long as it didn't include talking to the receptionist then he was fine.

Nash walked over to the elevator soon pushing the button. While waiting he was listening to the repetitive taps from the key board and the metal shifting in the elevator.

"Alright hold on this dumbass doesn't know how to talk aparantly. " The receptionist pulled the phone away from his ear and stared down at Nash.

Nash felt a shiver down his spine and instantly looked toward the other.

"Arent you new?"

"Yes bu-"

"Why didnt you tell me ? What were you goona do? Prance around here like it's no ones buissnes?"

Nash felt stunned he was right honestly he wasn't thinking that far ahead.

"I'm sorry w- where do I go? Mr. Park needed me to be in his office by 9am...?" Nash says finally calming down.

"Ahh...alright common 15th...no sorry  13th floor 5th door to the right."

As soon as he said that the elevator doors were open .

"Ah Alright floor 15, thank you ill be in your care!!"

Nash immediately ran into the elevator and repetitively pressed the 15th button. As the doors start to close the receptionist face quickly changes.

"FUCK WAIT NOOOOOO---I SAID 13!! 13!!"

Was the only thing Nash heard before the doors closed. He could hear scratching on the metal doors from the other side. Also some yelling but he couldn't make it out that well.

As the elevator progressed upwards a bit slowly he felt a gut wrenching  pain in his stomach as he bent Over covering his mouth and tightly holding his stomach.

He felt a nauseas feeling come over him. Suddenly the elevator stops and a ring tone indicating that it has arrived to his floor. The doors open up to reveal a devastating site.

Blood was everywhere body's corpses dangeld all around the room. The white room was covered in bloody truck tracks everywhere.

Nash couldn't help but throw up the contents in his stomach while the nausea was only getting stronger.

He tried to crawl toward the buttons to go back.. back to where it was safe.

Then a sudden pair of lights show infront of the elevator this temporarily blinds him as he covers his eyes with his arms.

As he finally adjusted to the light he notices a...... truck. Heading straight toward him.

'He was so confused why?? How did the truck even get here and where are drivers---'

But his questions were cut off as soon as the giant metal moving vehicle slammed into him.

Every bone he had cracked beyond relief and as he takes his final breath a tear rolled down his cheek.