Part 28 - 11, 12, Not 13, 14 (Side 10 - Not 73 Pairs Of Hands)

Fluff

Character:

Chanyeol

Sehun

Xiumin

Suho

Lay

Chen

'We don't want to move fast'

586 words

Chanyeol and Sehun reach Xiumin's house in the afternoon. At that time, Lay and Chen started to decorate the house. When Suho opens the door....

"Yah! Why are you late?" Suho asks them right away.

"Eiiii Hyung! We brought 3 boxes of cakes. Different kinds of desserts. And we only have 4 hands, not like 73 pairs of hands or something. We don't want to move fast; I don't want the cakes to fall down" Sehun pouts.

"Why are you pouting then? I'm just asking" Suho laughs seeing his reaction.

"Hyung, he ordered them. Special delivery this time" Chanyeol teases Sehun.

"Wow.... No wonder he treasures them so much" Chen joins the teasing.

Lay can only laugh hearing their bickering.

"Alright, let's put them in the fridge first" Xiumin helps them. But right after, he furrows his eyebrows. "Why do you buy so much ice cream and candy?"

"Hyung, don't you read the message in the group chat? Y/N requested this" Chanyeol simply reply him.

"I know, but this is too much, don't you think? Added with the cakes, and the drink you buy later...." Xiumin tries to count them.

"Whatever! I don't know! I only buy what is needed" the rest of the members laugh hearing Sehun's short tantrum.

"So, are you going out again? Right now?" Lay asks while his hands are busy decorating the house.

"We go out a bit later. If we buy the food now, I'm afraid the food will get cold by the celebration time" Chanyeol responds.

"Well then, come here and help us with the decoration first. Maybe, if we finish decorating early, maybe I and Suho can go out to help buy the food needed" Lay suggests.

"Oh, good idea" Sehun quickly goes to help.

"See, Chen. I told you. If we buy many balloons, we will take longer to hang them. This paper banner and party hat are a good alternative to hang" and Chen nods hearing Lay.

"Wait, so Baekhyun will just come here at 6 pm?" Lay wonders.

"Well, yeah. He doesn't have a choice but to come with his wife here. It's not like Y/N last time, she managed to plan early with us, so she left early. But this time, we even plan late, so that's why he had to come with her too" Suho explains.

"Never mind. We are almost halfway there with the decoration. So hopefully when we go and buy the food, we won't get stuck in the traffic jam or something" Lay responds.

"I'll stay in the house with Chen. We need to avoid Kai and D.O. from arriving early. Plus, I want to take out the utensils and prepare the table while the rest of you go buy the food" Xiumin instructs.

The members go silent for a moment. Xiumin and Suho are busy in the kitchen, keeping the cakes and other desserts from melting; while Lay, Chen, Chanyeol and Sehun are helping each other in decorating each corner of the house.

Within two hours later, the decoration is done.

"Oh wow! Can't believe we will finish decorating the house early!" Lay is impressed with the work.

"Yeah! Oh, but look at the time. It's almost 3 pm. Shall we go and buy the food now?" Chanyeol gets nervous.

"I think we should go now. We don't know what will happen on the way. Park the car, pay the parking tickets, wait for the food orders.... all takes time. Let's go" Suho, Chanyeol, Sehun and Lay go out.

To be continued....

Uploaded on: 14th January 2023