Part 62 - 39 Excuses

Fluff

Romance

Little Smut

Songfic

Character:

Baekhyun

Reader

'So bad, no one can stop her'

585 words

After spending time celebrating Seollal Festival with the family and Mongryong, both of you enter the bedroom to sleep. You take a shower first, then followed by your husband.

As you are waiting for him, you lie on the bed and take your phone. You check if there were any incoming messages. There was one group chat where there are all EXO members and you are in it, and you can see them wishing each other. You are happy to see Lay is also wishing in that group. Most of the messages were about wishing you happy holidays, so, you are not worried that no one is sending you about work issues.

All of a sudden....

"What are you smiling at, sweetheart?" you didn't realise that your husband has done with his shower. However, you are in shock to see him without his towel as well.

"Hubby? You haven't taken shower yet?" you wonder, since you see him dry.

"I have. See, my hair is wet. Wait, where's the hair dryer...." he searches for the hair dryer and quickly dries his hair. Then, he swiftly goes on top of you while takes the phone from you. He puts your phone away from you.

"My darling Baekhyun.... What are you trying to do?"

"Not try. I want to make love with you now. I thought you see my bottom part just now...." he kisses your neck and nibble your ear to turn you on.

"Hubby, we are in the house full of people outside right now...."

He looks at you.

"Excuse number one." Then, he restarts again to turn you on.

"Umm.... Darling.... What if we suddenly scream? They must think that we are fighting or something."

He stops, and looks at you again.

"Sweetheart, that's the second excuse you have made tonight."

"Well... I think I can find another 39 more excuses to make" you grin.

"Well.... I will stop if you manage to make me count your excuses to the 39th one. Or, make it round number. 40 excuses."

"Hmmm.... Let's see...." you think for a moment, then you flip him over. You go on top of him.

"One.... Two.... Three.... Four.... Five....There" you decide to do a plot twist; you kiss his forehead first, his right eyelid second, then his left eyelid, goes down to his right and left cheek, then the fifth one goes for his lips.

He is too stunned to speak as he does not expect the plot twist from you.

"Hubby? Are you okay? Do we need to call for an ambulance? Someone calls a doctor then."

"Wow.... this is clearly a dangerous addiction" your husband finally manages to speak.

"Well, so bad, no one can stop her" you start to rub your bottom part with his sensitive part, making him groan softly.

As you keep rubbing and caressing his upper part, you let him enter you. Both of you shiver when you have become one.

"Ugh, umm.... Darling, don't stop going.... it's so good.... can't stop...." his grunt becomes louder as you control the movement.

It's harder to control the excitement as time goes by. You accelerate the speed, making you moan as well. You could hear each other's breath quickens.

After a few more movements, both of you finally shiver as you come together. While he is still in you, you place your head on his chest. "Hubby.... Can we sleep like this tonight?"

"Sure. This is good. We can continue later since we are still one."

To be continued....

Uploaded on: 22nd January 2023