Chapter 10. Not falling for you

Esme's pov

I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. Where the fuck am I? Last thing I remember I was at the club with Gianna. Oh shit where is she?! I got up out the bed quickly. I reached for my phones and called her

She answered the phone after 3 rings. "BITCH I THINK I GOT KIDNAPPED!" I whispered yell into the phone. "COME GET ME. I'M GOING TO SHARE MY LOCATION"

"Relaxed" she groaned. "We're at Angelo and Lorenzo's house" she explained as my face dropped. "We're what?!! How?!" I asked furiously.

She explained "Well you passed out at the bar because your stupid ass got as drunk as a divorced father. And I was already at their house because Angelo's fine as fuck"

"I can't believe you really ditched me for him." I scoffed. "I know... and I'm so sorry Es." She said in a sincere tone. "It's okay gia. I'm grown, I don't need you taking care of me, whatever happens to me is my fault. I'm responsible for my actions" I laughed.

"Wait so where are you right now?" I asked, hoping she don't say she's in bed with Angelo. "I'm in the room next to yours. And no I'm not in bed with Angelo if that's what your thinking. All we did was talk last night. He's such an interesting person."

"Yeah yeah." I said trying to change the conversation. "I'm coming to your room just give me a minute" I said. "okay" she responded and hanged up the phone.

I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" I said in a soft tone. The person came in. To my surprise it wasn't Lorenzo, but a maid. She looked old.  I'd say about 58. "Hello Ms. Nova, Mr. Lombardi told me to assist you and Gianna this evening. Um, pardon me but where is she?" The maid spoke.

"Please call me Esme, I'm no one important. You don't need formalities with me." Before she could refuse I stopped her "please, just Esme" I smiled. She smiled back softly "Okay Esme, I've brought some things for you to get dressed in. I figured you wanted to get out of those clothes."

I nodded "thank you". She pointed over to the left side of my room "there's a bathroom over there that you can use. I'll go inform Gianna"  I nodded. "Thanks again" she smiled as she left the clothes on my bed and exited the room.

I checked the time 10:57 am

It's early as hell. I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Oh my gosh... it's looks like a Hurricane hit me. I stripped out of the clothes I was wearing yesterday. It's so fancy in here. This bathroom is fancier than my apartment alone..

I brushed my teeth and got into the shower. After I was done, I got out and dried myself off. My black hair look a wet dog's. I walked out of the bathroom, into the room. I looked at the clothes laid out on the bed. No way the maid picked this for me.. it's a bit much! I put them on.

 it's a bit much! I put them on