Chapter 1: Normal life.

Yoon's Pov:

This is the last week of the actual rest, guess what? summer vacation ended and September came bearing the autumn breezes, and of course... studying.

Ughhhh how much I hate studying...

"Oh my God Ney-hee... hurry up", I said while shouting at my cousin to hurry up to try on the clothes.

As it was the weekend, we went out to shop for some clothes and other supplies for the new school year.

"I think this shirt is very good... don't you agree?", Ney-hee said excitedly, her face showing all her teeth as she just came out of the changing room.

"Yeah, yeah.. just take it and let's finish this quickly... I can no longer feel my feet from so much walking of today", I said grumbling in a tired voice.

I'm really tired.

*           *          *

Finally, we got out of the mall after we spent a long time in it checking all the clothes in every shop we came across.

We then ran to the bus station to head straight home.

*           *           *

After about half an hour, the bus stopped. It's already evening when we get off the bus and head towards our neighborhood with loads of bags.

 It's already evening when we get off the bus and head towards our neighborhood with loads of bags

*            *           *

"I can't believe... we finally arrived", Ney-hee said in a soft voice, then sighed in relief as I'm opening the door to our apartment.

"look who's talking... isn't it because of you that it took us so much time?", I gave her sarcastic look. Ney-hee only laughed lightly and then she walked in as soon as I opened the door.

We both headed straight to our rooms when we entered the apartment. We put our things down, change into our comfortable pajamas, and washed ourselves.

When we finished we met in the living room, each one of us lying on the sofa, somewhat unconscious from extreme fatigue.