Chapter 44: Empty Promises

Kindly vote and comment 💜

Few days ago, I asked you in my board wether did you ever wondered about my Nationality. Most of you answered that they think I'm Indian or from Asia at least.

So guys, to answer you, all I can tell you is; your author is Arab.

Please, if you notice any grammatical mistakes, errors, let me know in a comment so that I can correct it. My chapters are always too long that is hard to spot errors by myself.
_________________________________

New Yourk City, America:

Author's Pov:

"What are you thinking, Mrs. Kim?", the secretary asked.

The elegant old woman sighed, sitting in her office chair, flipping her neatly short hair due to the intense pressure.

"Do you think we did the right thing, Suzy?", she asked tiredly.

"Yes, Mrs. Kim... there is no need to worry... I have studied everything regarding the Cha family... and I guarantee you that the decision to partner with them is a wise one and their son is the most suitable indeed", answered Cho Suzy, the old woman's secretary and her right hand.

"I was shocked by what I learned about Mr. Wang... And my husband's sudden sickness and everything that happened made me feel suspicious... there is still barely a month until we open the new hotel and I feel suffocated", the old woman put her hands covering her face.

"Mrs. Kim... please stop blaming yourself", Suzy patted her shoulder.

"Mr. Wang is a special case... he got close to us and betrayed us... but this time we are considering our steps and we know very well about the heritage and authenticity of the Cha family".

Mrs. Kim looked at her firmly this time after she remembered something, "did you ask him to come as I told you?".

The thirty-year-old secretary glanced at her watch before answering, "according to the time... he should be knocking the door...--".

Before she could finish her words, there was already a knock on the door, and the waiting person entered the huge fancy office.

"Good morning, Ms. Kim... I'm here at your service", he bowed respectfully.

"I want you to return to Korea... bring Yoon back to me in any way you see fit", Mrs. Kim ordered very firmly.

Seoul, South Korea:

Yoon's POV:

The deep, prolonged kiss took every breath from my lungs.

But wait...

Realization hit me quickly as I realized what he had just said. When I realized the situation.

My clumsiness caused me to make meaningless and trivial movements when I covered my sensitive areas with my hands, which I doubted I covered half of them in the first place.

Jungkook chuckled under his breath as he looked at my blushing state.

We've seen each other naked already but I still feel shy every time I'm naked in front of him.

Why am I like this?...

"What?... here?".

He shrugged, perhaps because he had already got familiar my shy nature, so he immediately took off his shirt in a flash, revealing his sculpted upper body.