Chapter 26: Let down shot.

Note: Listen to "Fine" by Taeyeon for a better experience.

Yoon's Pov:

I don't know what's right or wrong in these cold, soft breezes of beautiful November.

If Seol-ah is lying, the pictures don't lie.

I couldn't sleep last night. I guess it's because of the great shock and that disgusting feeling of disappointment. I'm affected by him, very affected. But I'm not exaggerating this time.

But why does this happen every time? Every time I want to be ready for Jungkook.

I don't know what to believe now. And whenever I close my eyes, I see those pictures again in my mind, shattering my heart into small pieces. Yeah, a picture of Jungkook with a barely dressed girl at a nightclub.

At first I was shocked and I remained rigid in my place, swallowing my saliva with difficulty because it hurt in my throat, as if I was swallowing some kind of poison. My hands were shaking so much that I couldn't hold my phone in my hands. Tears welled up in my eyes, but I prevented them from falling.

It's enough. Ever since Jungkook kidnapped me I've been acting like a weak girl and I hate it. But their position is unbearably intimate. And I know that if my heart really hurts that much, I definitely feel something for Jungkook. And I don't want to feel anymore. Because I can't stand it. This feeling weakens me and sucks my energy.

I want to feel okay... for a moment.

I want to feel that everything that happened to me until today is just a dream that will disappear as soon as I wake up...

Isn't it shocking enough already? After making my heart flutter and confessing his love to me, I didn't really know how to face him anymore. Because it's my way of facing things. Give it enough time to absorb it. Then these pictures come to break me.

Jungkook. Sitting completely relaxed while a girl's straddling him but her face is not completely clear, but other things are clear. Like her underwear, because she opened her legs and wrapped them around his waist while she was wearing a very short skirt.

They were... they were kissing...

I bit my lips to prevent any threat of tears falling in the middle of the classroom, but I knew they must be sparkling.

I'm not stupid. Pictures from an unknown number sent to my phone. Definitely someone who knows me. Someone wants to provoke me. Someone wants to destroy my relationship with Jungkook.

But are we really in a relationship?

It's strange.

Really strange when I think of everything that happened to this day.

Seol-ah?

For some reason, it feels weird. I feel like it's not her. but who?

I wanted to think the pictures are old since Jungkook himself admitted to me that he used to go to nightclubs before he knew me. But there's something that stood out in the picture, despite its small size.

The cut on the corner of Jungkook's lips. It 's the same cut he received a few days ago when he told me that they had been attacked suddenly in his mafia headquarters. The same cut that I treated myself. It can't be a coincidence. It's the same cut. And the pictures are new.