Chapter 1

"Ugh do we really have to do this mom?" I groan "Honey." My mom sighed. "Your doctor is concerned about this, please just be pleasant."
My name is April Hudson. I am just a regular 17 year old, I have long blonde hair and light blue eyes. Right now my mom and I are heading to the 'Children's Medical Hospital' for a CAT scan. Why? Let me tell you.
*3 Days Ago*
"Well April, you seam to have be okay," Dr.Rosenberg began. "But there is something troubling us. It might not be to serious, but we think you might have a Brain Tumour." I looked over at my mom who was now as pale as a ghost. "Okay" I said sarcastically. "I seriously doubt it." I say with a small laugh. Deep inside I'm scared as hell for my Heath. "Well April, I'll make an appointment down at the children's hospital three days for now, how does 3:00 sound?" Says Dr.Rosenberg. "3:00 works" Says my mom.

*Back to today*

"Mom it's probably not a brain tumour anyway, it's probably Dr.Rosenbergs imagination or something!" My mom sighed "Well April the cat scan will tell us that it's not a brain tumour, and if it isn't you can say 'I TOLD YOU SO!' As many times as you want, just please don't be rude to the doctor. Please!" "Fine I won't" I mumbled. Eventually, we got to the hospital. I hade been catching up on Stampys Hunger game series, and Stacys Book craft series on the drive there. Another thing about me: I LOVE MINECRAFT YOUTUBERS! They are like......my life!! After we enter the hospital, we walk into the waiting room and took a seat. It was two o'clock. I had one hour left, so to pass some time I would draw something so I drew Lizzy and Joel in a hunger games battle. I gave Joel a diamond axe and Lizzy a diamond helmet and a iron sword. I heard my name bin called by a nurse and I stood up and said "That's me!" So the nurse motioned us to follow her so me and my mom followed her to a room where the nurse explains what's about to happen. "Alright April," the nurse beings. "The CAT scan takes a while so I want you to go to the bathroom and change into a gown so we can do the scan more easier." "Alright" I say with a shrug. She handed me a gown and I took it and went to the bath room and got changed. Then I came back into the room my mom and the nurse where in. "Alright April, let's go!" She says with a smile. We walk to a room with no windows. "Alright April, lie down hear, and let's get this thing started!" Now I'm counting how many times the nurse has said "ALRIGHT APRIL!" I think she said it about 3 times now... I lay down on the bed and close my eyes and I hear the machine start.

I want to say that this book, well I'm writing it in real life two. If your wondering I'm 11. I'm writing this book half for my best friend AutumnTheFANFICMaker and her sister because they are in love with 3 of these YouTubers. I hope you guys like this book. I put all effort into this so I hope you all enjoy. Love you all~Jordan