Chapter 8

Hi I'm summer, my best friend April is in the hospital right now with a brain cancer or something? I never really knew the full name for the cancer or something... anyways, I'm going to the hospital to go visit her and see when she's meeting her Favourite youtubers, and also I brung her some flowers to... make her feel more at home. I enter the hospital and walk to room 9. I open the door and I see April sitting on the hospital bed. "Summer?! What are you doing here?!" April says with delight "Yea nice to see you too!" I say and giggle, she laughs a little. "Well first of all I'm here to give you these." I say and I hang her the flowers. "Aww there beautiful!" April says with a big smile . "I'm also here to find out how your doing, and when these youtubers and coming!" As I say this her smile fades and everything went dead silent "April? Did I say something wrong?" She didn't say anything or ever give me a signal yes or no. "April are you ok?!" She nodded yes... "what's wrong then...?" I was real nervous at this point that doctors where gonna rush in and Take me away from her... "Summer... I know your going to be mad... but I donated $500 million dollars to the cancer research program..." I was shocked at her words... she could be spending her last days of her life with the people she always imagined to meet! But no! Now she stuck in this crappy room for her last days! "You WHAT?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND! YOU COULD BE SPENDING YOUR LAST DAYS WITH THE PEOPLE YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO MEET BUT NOOO! The ONE chance you hade to- she cut me off... "IM SORRY! I DONT KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING! OKAY?! If your gonna yell then just... just leave!" April started to cry... I felt anger build up inside of me... "Fine... I WILL THEN!" I yelled and ran out of the room slamming the door shut. But just as I was going to walk away from her room a doctor stopped me. "Hello! Are you summer? Aprils friend?" I was kinda scared... how did he know me? "Yes, why?" I asked. "I was wondering... what is her Favorite youtubers?" I was puzzled. But I answered anyways. " StampyLongNose, Iballisticsquid, Smalishbeans, LDShadowlady and Stacyplays." The man seemed to be writing this all down on a piece of paper. "Ok thank you summer! Have a good day." He said and walked away.