Chapter 7

I'm looking around my room. My mom was there. My dad was there. And 3 doctors. My mom was crying. "Um hi..." I said. "April, the surgery failed. So we have a doctor from 'Make A Wish' foundation. Then one of the doctors walked up beside me "Hello April, I'm Adam. Do you have any wishes?" I stared at him. 'What to wish for' I thought. "I-I need some time to think." He smiled "Take as long as you need April." Adman walked out of the room with the other 2 doctors following him. My mo ran out of the room crying then my dad left to go comfort my mom. I got out my phone and texting summer. This is how it went.
----------------
April: Summer! Guess what?!

Summer: I don't know. What's up girl?

April: I'm getting a wish from 'Make a wish' foundation!

Summer: what are you going to wish for?!

April: I don't know that's why I texting you! So what should I wish for?!

Summer: Hmm I don't know... wait don't you watch YouTube a lot?

April: Yep! I watch StampyLongNose, Iballisticsquid, Ldshadowlady, smallishbeans, and stacyplays!

Summer: I have a great idea! Why don't you ask to meet them?!

April: OMG THATS THE BEST IDEA EVER! I CANT WAIT TO MEET MY HEROS!! I'll tell Adam tomorrow! Thanks so much bestie!

Summer: Haha no problem! Are yo-

We ended up texting for over a hour before Adam, came back. When Adam came into the room I noticed him this time and texted bye to Summer. "Hello Adam!" I said nervously. "Hello April, any wishes?" "Erm... yes actually! I-I... I want you to donate $500 dollars to cancer research." Adam just stared at me in shock that I didn't ask for something else... "Okay... well I'll make the donation tomorrow Hun... why don't you get some rest?" Said Adam walking to the door of my hospital room. "Yea I think I should..." he nodded and walked out of the room, I put my phone on the bedside table and drifted to sleep.