C h a p t e r F i v e

One More Hour/-/-/-/-/-/Chapter Five

One More Hour
/-/-/-/-/-/
Chapter Five

Today was Sunday, the Sunday Felix had been scared about. He had just left his house with a bag in is arms, he was going to the café to meet up with his bully, Hyunjin.

He walked fast trying to get there on time since he was supposed to be there at nine thirty and it was already nine twenty seven.

He walked in the door at nice thirty two..

Felix could see Hyunjin on a table at the corner of the room with his arms crossed staring at the wall with a glass of water in front of him.

Felix wasted no time and walked over to Hyunjin, "your late." Hyunjin said not looking away from the wall, Felix bowed the sat down, "I'm so sorry! I woke up kinda late a-and-" Hyunjin laughed cutting Felix of. Felix tilted his head in confusion.

"I don't care really, it's only two minutes late. Are you ready that scared of me angel?" Hyunjin asked with a big smirk on his handsome face. Felix blushed and looked down, "so uh.. w-what is this presentation about?" Felix asked still not looking at Hyunjin.

Hyunjin moved closer to Felix still smirking, "are you avoiding my question?" He asked, Felix quickly looked up at his eyes met with Hyunjin's, "no! I'm sorry!" He squeaked closing his eyes tightly, "wow angel, you are really scared of me aren't you. Or are you just... shy?" Hyunjin asked not looking away from Felix.

Felix eyes shot open and he quickly shook his head, Hyunjin chuckled. "I'll stop teasing for now, let's start then!" Hyunjin said taking out a book from his bag that was on the floor next to him, Felix nodded and did the same.

/-/-/-/-/-/

Felix taught Hyunjin many new words, he taught him how to spell them and say them. Hyunjin eventually learnt them all but he wasn't ready for Felix to go.

"Longer." Hyunjin said, Felix looked up confused, "s-sorry?" He asked, "let's practice for longer." Hyunjin said crossing his arms, "b-but... Hyunjin we have been doing with for over an hour.." Felix mumbled but loud enough for Hyunjin to hear him.

"I don't care, do as I say." Hyunjin said with a blank face which scared Felix. "O-okay.. uhh.. one more hour." Felix agreed, Hyunjin then smiled, "good boy, now, what's next?" Hyunjin asked and Felix let a small smile from on his face.

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
Next chapter will be soon! <3

/-/-/-/-/-/Thank you for reading!Next chapter will be soon! <3