C h a p t e r N i n e

Those Eyes/-/-/-/-/-/Chapter Nine

Those Eyes
/-/-/-/-/-/
Chapter Nine

Felix was walking through the corridors alone since Seungmin was in a different class to him. He played with his hands while walking through the long and quiet corridor, then suddenly... BANG!

Felix got threw against a locker, he groaned as a sharp pain traveled through his back.

Felix opened his eyes after a few seconds of them being closed due to being scared, Mark stood in front of him with his arms blocking Felix so he couldn't get away.

"M-mark? What are you doing?" Felix asked, "first you block me and ditch me then you ignore me at school? What the fuck Felix!" He yelled hitting the locker.

Felix was shocked and confused, he's never seen Mark act this way, he had always been so calm.

"Mark.. are you okay? I-i have never seen you act like this.." Felix asked breathing heavily, "you don't know how long I've liked you Felix, I finally thought I could get closer to you but no! It's all Hyunjin's fault it has always been his!" Mark yelled louder grabbing Felix's chin and Felix whined covering his ears.

"Felix just go out with me, why are you listening to that-" suddenly Mark was no longer in front of Felix instead he was on the floor.

Hyunjin sat on top of Mark punching the hell out of the man, Felix ran over to Hyunjin, "Hyunjin please stop! Your going to get in trouble!" Felix yelled pulling the taller away with tears in his eyes. "I don't care Felix, he hurt you!" Hyunjin yelled trying to punch Mark that was groaning in pain on the floor, "please!" Felix cried.

Hyunjin finally stopped, he stood up with Felix and hugged him, "I'm sorry.." he whispered at the crying boy, Felix hugged back, "let's go." Hyunjin said backing away from Felix and taking his hand, "w-where are we going?" Felix asked looking up at the older boy, "we are going to your house." Hyunjin said not looking anywhere but in front of him, "no no! This is the last lesson it's fine, we will get in trouble." Felix said stopping in the middle of the corridor.

"It's fine, I'll explain what happened. Nothing will happen to you." Hyunjin said pulling Felix along with him.

/-/-/-/-/-/

They arrived at Felix's house and sat in the living room, "why'd you punch him?" Felix asked playing with his hands sitting on the sofa next to Hyunjin. Hyunjin took a pause, "I don't like when people touch you." He admitted, Felix looked at him confused, "but.. you don't like me, w-why do you care if someone does?" Felix asked biting his lip softly.

Hyunjin moved closer to Felix and grabbed his chin softly looking into Felix's soft eyes, "I don't like it when people touch something that's not there's." He whispered in Felix's ears which make Felix heat up.

Hyunjin moved away and chuckled, "when does your mother get home?" He asked putting his arm over Felix's shoulder, Felix bit his lip even more, "like three hours.." he mumbled, "good, let's watch a move! And what did I say about biting your lip?" Hyunjin said staring at the smaller boy. Felix immediately stopped and turned to Hyunjin mumbling a sorry and then grabbed the controller.

/-/-/-/-/-/

Knock, knock, knock.

Felix opened his eyes and saw that he had fell asleep... in Hyunjin's arms! He moved slightly and Hyunjin groaned and pulled him closer, "Hyunjin I need to open the door," Felix said and Hyunjin finally let go rubbing his eyes.

Felix opened the door and was met with a scared looking Seungmin and Jeongin. "Hyungie!" He yelled clinging on to Felix, "Minnie? What are you doing here? Are you okay?" Felix asked patting the younger's head, "I'm fine, are you? You left without telling anyone!" Seungmin said letting go of Felix, "I'm sorry, I'll explain to you later I promise, I'm kinda bu-" "Angel? Who is at the door?" Hyunjin asked walking to the door standing behind Felix.

Seungmin and Jeongin had there mouths open and there eyes wide, "Hyung?" Jeongin asked shocked, "huh? Oh, hey Innie." Hyunjin smiled at him, "don't hey me, I couldn't find you anywhere and you wouldn't answer me! What are you doing here?" Jeongin asked crossing his arms, "I'll explain later. Can you go now? I was having the best sleep ever." Hyunjin said dramatically and Jeongin just rolled his eyes, "whatever, let's go Seungmin." He said and then Felix and Hyunjin gasped.

"Why are you two here together?" Felix asked, "I- um.. well.. we both couldn't contact y-you so he came to your house with me.." Seungmin said with a nervous smile, "yeah because that's believable." Hyunjin said, "oh shut up Hyung! We need to go, bye." Jeongin said and grabbed a red Seungmin's had and walked off.

Felix closed the door and looked behind him to be greeted by a smirking Hyunjin, "w-what?" Felix asked and Hyunjin just shrugged, "we need to finish are movie, come on." He said grabbing Felix's hand and then sitting him on the sofa next to him.

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
Next chapter will be soon! <3

/-/-/-/-/-/Thank you for reading!Next chapter will be soon! <3