Mae ships - maknae line

Early chapter since I'm back from vacation :)

---

Mae's ships

Han x Maeko = #MaeSung

[comfy duo]

Mae and Han are a comfort ship for most people, their appeal being their casualness towards each other. This ship doesn't have to rely on big moments, but rather the everyday goings of the duo. The two seem very domestic together and are known to often cook together or host movie nights. They spent a lot of their time together on their phones just hanging around or singing songs together on the guitar. Han and Mae share a lot of skinship together, they're true cuddlebugs.

The two have a similar dry humor that depends more on off-handed comments instead of extravagant deliveries, although Han is definitely good at both. No matter what the duo always manages to make eachother laugh. Mae has a habit of squishing Han's cheeks, because she finds them adorable, to which he always reacts with a disgruntled face. He likes to act more mature around Mae in a joking manner, almost teasing Stay about their ship.

Mae and Han are both introverts that need time to recharge from social interactions, but they always seem to be able to recharge together. When they get overwhelmed by social situations they search for a quiet corner they can hang out while they recharge. Since this duo is so calm and cozy, some believe the two are already dating, but others believe that it's just their friendship. No matter what, JYP Entertainment has failed to put out a statement regarding the two, meaning that there's no evidence for their relationship as of now.

 No matter what, JYP Entertainment has failed to put out a statement regarding the two, meaning that there's no evidence for their relationship as of now

Felix x Maeko = #MaeLix

[big cat duo]